Chapter 6: tears

Eisuke pov:

We left the hospital an hour ago. I'm knocking on the door of Danielle's room but she's not opening it. After a while I decided to enter in the room and then I saw her, sitting on the floor, crying, covering her face with her hands. What the hell happened to her?!?! I step forwards, then wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly. 

''Danielle, what happened?" I asked gently. Her lips are trembling, her eyes, cheeks and nose are red. She started to cry even harder. It's heartbreaking watching her in this state. Her whole body is trembling then I start to rub her back. I can't see her like this. 

''Dani, what's wrong?" I know she's not listening, her eyes are locked on the floor, while tears stream down her beautyful face, hurting me along the way.

''Dani? Please say something...''

''I lost him...'' She whisper against my chest. Who is she talking about? 

''I wanna s-say sor-sorry to him b-but...'' Says Dani between sobs.

''Dani?" 

I brushed my hand on her cheek and then my warm lips met hers. There's more passion in her kiss than I thought There would be. Finally the sea of emotions I've been holding back are released. I had tried to stop myself falling for her, but I couldn't. She pushed me away, her eyes widen. 

''Your not him...'' She softly whispered. 

''GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!" She shouted. I sigh deeply, fighting to find words to explain. I think I should leave her alone right now. So I stood up and went in my room. I laid down on my soft bed but I couldn't sleep. I can't get her image out of my mind. I saw her broken heart in her eyes. She's afraid of losing something or someone. Who did hurt her like this? I wish I could push away all her fears and make her smile. I wish I could vanish that sad look in her eyes. I'm not sure how to proced but I'll make her mine... soon.

----------------

Again so short. Sorry. :(