Chapter 5: Ren's plan to hurt Lisa

Danielle pov:

Light hit my eyes hard. I shut them again then slowly slowly, I opened them again. Everything is blurry. 

''Danielle are you okay?" I heared a voice. Then I saw Eisuke sitting near me, with his warm hand on my forehead.

''Wh-where a-am I?" I asked in my raw voice. 

''Hospital. You fainted. How are you feeling now?" He asked gently. Then I noticed the surrounding: White walls, white sheets.

I then looked back at him as he sat there looking at me.

''I tought you left me.'' He whispered softly but I heared him, though.

''Water...'' I said weakly feeling thirsty. Just then, the doctor entered in this room with behind him a nurse.

''Miss Danielle how are you feeling?"

''Doc, she wants water.'' Stated Eisuke.

He nodded and ordered to the nurse to give me something to drink. She moved closer to me, with the glass in her hand but Eisuke stopped her, took the cup from her and gave it to me. I quickly started to drink it so he whispered:

''Hey, easy.'' Then he helped me to sit. My back was aching . 

''What happened to her doc?" Asked Eisuke curtly to the doctor.

''She's fine now, Mr Ichinomiya. It's normal to faint in her condition, but she doesn't have to stress .   It's unhealthy for her baby's health. Take care of her. I must leave you now. Excuse me.''

Then he left. 

''I told you not to attend that stupid party, damn it, but no, you never listen to me.'' He said angrily. I trembled. 

''I'm sorry.'' 

''Sorry?! You do realize that you put your baby's life in danger?!" 

''I-''

I was interrupted by Ren himself, that entered in the room. I stared at him as he stared back. I gulped.

''Eisuke how's she feeling now?" He asked smiling without looking at him.

''Oh, she's feeling better. She was just stressed, that's why she fainted. Thanks for asking and staying here, man.''

''Thank God she's allright. Miss Danielle take care of yourself.'' He said to me. Why is he saying all that? He's supposed to be angry. I can't understand. Then a woman that was wearing a very tight red short dress, like it was painted on her body, came in and grabbed Ren's hand, saying:

''Baby, shall we go? It's getting late.'' She said. Baby? Who the hell is she??! 

''Yeah honey, by the way, she's miss Danielle, Eisuke's girlfriend.'' He said grinning.

''How are you? Please next time, be careful, take care of yourself. You don't know but Mr Ichinomiya totally freaked out when he saw you like this. He really loves you, infact you two make a very good couple, I must say.'' She sweetly said while Eisuke blushed a little.

''Tsk, it's nothing like that.'' Said Eisuke. Ren kissed that woman's cheek and said:

''Sweety won't you introduce yourself to miss Danielle?''

''Oh I'm sorry I forgot. I'm Sheila, Ren's girlfriend. ''

No! It's not possible! It's just a nightmare! Wake up, Lisa, just open your damn eyes!! No!! He can't!! 

But I left him so... no!!!! I can't belive it, I just can't!!! Tears started to form in my eyes, my head is pounding, my heart is racing. 

Please Ren just tell me it's not the true.... I'm speechless.

He smirked at me while I was just about to broke down. It's not his fault. He couldn't wait for me and I wasn't going to go back to him. 

''Eisuke it was nice meeting you again, we have to go now. Bye miss Danielle, take care.''

''Yeah, Danielle I hope to see you again.'' Sheila said smiling. 

Eisuke and Ren hugged each other and then the couple left this place. I was silent all the time. I lost Ren. For forever. In his heart is written someone else' name now and I can do nothing about that.

Ren pov:

I was now driving towards my house when suddenly I stopped the car and ordered coldly to Sheila:

''Get out from this car. I gave you your money, your job is over.'' She smirked and said:

''Let me know if you need me again.'' 

''Just get out!" I shouted and she did as I say.

Yes. We aren't a couple. I just wanted to hurt her like she did. I gave to Sheila some money to pretend to be my girlfriend. I called Saeki earlier and asked him to send a sexi woman to the City hospital without explaining anything to him. He was confused but didn't ask anything and did as I say. 

This is just the beginning Lisa. I'll make you regret leaving me and make your life a living hell. Just wait and watch.

--------------------------

I'm really trying my best to write something you enjoy but I just can't. Please bear with me. Be patience. I'll try to update on Sunday, but I'm really busy with school. I hope you like this chapter.