Chapter 15: the accident

Ren pov:

''How could you do this to me, mother?" I whispered.
''Ren I-'' I cut her off saying:
''Don't you dare lie to me!''
''It's not what you think, just let me explain.'' My mother tried to speak but her voice was left trailing.
''I never thought you would do this to me mother. How could you?"
''Son, it's-''
''You separated me from the love of my life. I just... I...'' It was like I lost my voice somewhere. I just couldn't believe it.
I was hurt. Shocked. Stunned.
''Just listen to me, Ren-''
''No mother! Enough is enough! I need to go to Lisa. And I'll never forgive you for this.''
''Please wait Ren. Ren!"
Without a second thought I stormed out of the flat and started to run towards Tres Spades. My life loves playing games with me but this is too much.
My heartbeat started to increas. I need to fix everything. I need to see her and apologise to her.
After a while, I finally reached the hotel. I looked down at the main entrance of the building and saw Eisuke and Lisa standing there, surrounded by the media.
I smiled internally and started walking towards them. I stepped on the road but suddenly I saw a car speeding towards me and then I felt a unbearable pain shoot throughout my body.
''Ren!" I heard Lisa yell.
After that everything went blank.

Danielle pov:

Gosh, these reporters are so annoying! The sound of multiple cameras is echoing in my ears.
Suddenly I saw the one and only Ren. He was running towards me, when I saw a car speeding towards him.
I froze.
No. No. No. NO!
''REN!!" I started to run towards him. He laid there, unconscious, in a pool of blood.
I sat on my knees, kept his head on my thighs and started to yell:
''Ren, please wake up!! God!! Ren please I beg you, just get up!! I love you God damn it! You can't do this to me!! Open your eyes!! You have to wake up for me, for our baby!! I love you. Stay with me, please Ren, wake up!!''
''Danielle?" I heard Eisuke whisper. I didn't want to listen to him. I didn't care!
I sobbed uncontrollabily.
''Someone call the damn ambulance!!!" I yelled.

-----------------------

I know it's a very short chapter, but I promise that the next one will be longer and more interesting. Will Ren survive?
The next chapter will be the last chapter, sadly :(
But... there will be an epilogue :)
Thanks for your votes!! Have a good day/night.