Chapter 4: betrayed

(A/N I rewrote this chapter, it's a little different)

Ren pov:

I can't belive I am met Lisa again, after 5 months. I'm breathing heavily. Now that I got her, I'll never let her leave my sight.  My mind is screaming to hug her, but my legs are stuck to the ground. In the shock I can't move. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish. When I was about to touch her beautyful face with my hand, Eisuke wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed lightly her head saying:

''Glad you could make it. Ren, meet my girlfriend Danielle and darling meet one of my best friends, Ren Shibasaki, prince of a small country of Europe and one of the best researcher of Japan. '' 

What????!! That's not possible. His girlfriend?!?! That means that she left me because she cheated on me!? But I gave her all my love. How could she?! Tears started to form in my eyes, meanwhile she doesn't say anything. No, this isn't the true. Open your eyes Ren, you're dreaming!! 

....She betrayed me?

Danielle pov:

It's like my mind's suspended in free fall. His eyes got wide after Eisuke's talk, he freezes, not moving a muscle. 

''Earth to Ren!" Eisuke waves his hand in front of Ren's face but he's standing there quitely without saying a single word. He blinks in a wild manner, his gaze travels straight to my face. 

''Your... your girl-girlfriend?" He asks, his voice is almost inaudible.

''Yeah men. Beautyful isn't she?" Asked Eisuke kissing my cheek. I have the feeling that he's crumbling inside, everything in him is falling, he's drowning. I just can't bring myself to say anything, it's like I lost my voice. It's killing me watching Ren like this, but I can't tell him that I left him because... it was for the best. I took this decision for his happiness. 

 Suddenly, I feel a pain in my tummy. 

''Ouch!" I yell surprised to this sudden pain.  Eisuke and the others begin to panick, not knowing what to do. 

''Dani, what happened?!" Ota asked in panic mode. I just closed my eyes and darkness surrounded me.

Ren pov:

Eisuke picked her up in his arms in bridal style and took her away from here while others men followed him. I noticed her belly... she's pregnant with someone else's baby. I'm destroyed.  Why did I get punish without any reason? Why, after giving me courage to dream,  did she took away all my dreams? She fooled me! She snatch away my happiness. There was no one other than her who was mine. She never gave me any sorrow, then why did she do this to me?

 I'll never forgive her. I'll get revenge. Lisa I hate you, with all my heart. I'll come to make you suffer. Just wait.

----------

Sorry it's a very short chapter but here it's 3.35 am, I suddenly got the inspiration so I just wrote it, without thinking twice. Sorry once again because I know that there are a lot of mistakes.  Good night everyone.

I'll update the next chapter on Sunday, these days I'm busy with school.. sorry bear with me, please...