31. I JUST KILLED JAMES RODRIGUEZ

"My room?" Zarine repeated

"My room?" Zarine repeated. "It's really not a very interesting place. Are you sure you wanna see it? Like what's to see about a room?"

The Trio looked at her suspiciously.

"I mean, sure, come see my room," Zarine laughed nervously. Just don't open my cupboard OR stare at my posters OR...

They followed her into her room and looked around like guests generally do (like why, homies, you never saw someone's room before?).

James jumped onto the bed, shoes and all, and stretched, "Ah, man, I was just dying for a bed. I'm so damn tired."

"Sure, why don't you three sit down on my bed?" Zarine smiled.

Cristiano sat down and immediately picked up a book from her desk, "Woah, this is heavy. Is this part of your syllabus?"

"Nah, that's Magnus Chase, just some pleasure reading," she replied. "It's got a really well-written plot."

Gareth was looking at the posters, "You have some really interesting posters, you know."

"Yeah," mumbled Zarine. You haven't seen my Cristale posters yet, Gareth.

"Yeah, I see that you have a really large one of me," James grinned from the bed. "But I"m not judging since I am kind of amazing."

"Oye oye, she has a large number of mine and Cristiano's posters, you know," Gareth pointed out. "She's obviously a huge fan of us rather than yours." He read closely and his ears turned red, "Okay, I had no idea that Cristiano and I hug so much."

Cristiano bounded up to him and together they looked at their posters, "Wow, I did not know we hug so much."

"Don't move, you two," Zarine cried and snapped a picture on her phone. She looked at the picture happily, "You guys are perfect for each other."

Cristiano immediately removed his arm from Gareth's shoulder, "Zariiiinneee."

"What? A girl can dream, right?" she giggled.