41. I pity you, Nacho boy.

Nothing could go wrong

Nothing could go wrong. I mean, how could anything go wrong when you're dancing with the love of your life, in your best dress, with heels that wobble only slightly? Well, it turned out that things could still go wrong.

Nacho was talking to Isco, "Dude, see now that the kiss is done, we need to get to work. You remember the deal, right? Whoever wins amongst the two of us we share."

Isco wasn't even listening. His ship had sailed and he was on cloud nine, "OHEMGEE NACHO, DID YOU EVEN SEE HOW CUTE HASHTAG ZARIANO IS? Like goals, damn goals. I'm so happy for them. THEY KISSED OMFG THEY KISSED! My life is complete. I can die in peace now. The feels, man, the feels."

Nacho gave him a look, "Wow, you're creepy. I'm all happy for them too but you...you're on another level."

Isco scowled, "I pity you, Nacho boy. You don't understand my ship. That's a whole world you don't know. Yes, I pity you. Now about our deal, well, you're right. We should get on now. You take the right, I'll take the left. The moment the song finishes we'll close in."

Arbeloa was stroking his beard thoughtfully while wondering how he could win the bet. "I calleth upon the power of the love guru. Guide me, oh spirit!"

Cheryshev, meanwhile, was practicing his Urdu, "Salam, Zarine, aap bahot khoobsurat hain."

Vazquez gave him a jealous look and decided that whatever happened he needed to win this, if only to defeat his best friend. Otherwise, it would be plain shameful if Cheryshev got to own Cristiano's jet for a week.

"It's really so immature. All this betting and planning," Navas was saying to Toni.

Toni nodded, "I agree. Very distasteful. And that too for a private jet. Who even needs a private jet."

"Besides, it would be really embarrassing for Cristiano, I feel," Navas mused.

"Exactly," Toni sighed. "And you know how I feel about long distance relationships, right?"