32. I want forever with you, Zarine.

"Cris?" Zarine questioned, holding out the phone as the Trio stared at it as if it was about to burst

Cristiano hesitantly reached for it but James gasped, "Don't tell him we're here."

Cristiano looked at Gareth for help who was chewing his lip in contemplation, "Talk to him. Maybe he is just calling out of concern, just wants to check up on your knee injury? If he says anything else, lie."

Cristiano nodded and accepted the call. In a cheery voice, he started, "Hola, Florentino. How are you?" He put it on loud speaker so that James and Gareth could know what was going on too.

A grim voice grunted, "I would be healthy if I didn't have to worry about my star players not turning up for practice!"

James mouthed, "Shit!"

"Where are you, Cris?" Florentino Perez demanded. "Not in Morocco, I hope?"

"Are you kidding me?" Cristiano replied. "I'm not in Morocco. I'm in-" He looked at Gareth who was making an eating motion, "I'm in the canteen."

"Oh really? I suppose James and Gareth are there too?"

"Yes, yes, we're just discussing some-er-football stuff with Sergio," Cristiano said, easily. James and Gareth gave him proud thumbs up. Perez trusted Sergio like anything. If they used Sergio as an excuse Perez would stop questioning.

"With Sergio? Are you sure?"

"Yes, boss," James butted in.

Gareth chimed, "Yes, boss."

"As happy as I am to know that James and Gareth are actually hanging out and agreeing on something, I am shocked that you three are with Sergio when Sergio is here with me right now, along with the rest of the team practicing," Perez said, coldly.

Damn, Gareth mouthed.

"Haha, you thought we're with Sergio Ramos?" Cristiano laughed nervously. "We are with Sergio but not Ramos..We are actually with Sergio Aguero."