37. "You're scared of dogs?"

For all his serious and mature exterior, Cristiano was actually a really childish person, Zarine found out

For all his serious and mature exterior, Cristiano was actually a really childish person, Zarine found out. The minute they were in his house, he grabbed her hand and bounded off to show her around the house.

"This is the drawing room and you can play the Xbox," he pointed. "Just make your own account or I might lose points."

Zarine made a mental note to especially use Cristiano's account and play all the girly games she could think of. I swear, I'm so evil sometimes. It would be such a neat trick though. Tempting...

"And this is the kitchen. I'm going to make you all the delicious items I know," he smiled.

Phew, because I seriously cannot cook. Like I can try but I feel this house is too pretty to get burnt down just because I tried to cook. "Looking forward to it, Cristiano," she smiled back. I won't have to live on chips and chocolates. Hehe.

Cristiano pushed open one of the French windows in the dining room and walked out with her. Two huge, hairy canines came bounding towards them, tongues out and growls loud.

"AAAEEHHHH!" Zarine screamed and ducked behind him.

He frowned and asked softly, "You're scared of dogs?"

She punched his shoulder (Ow that actually hurt my knuckles but nice muscles there, Cris), "Dog saliva is najis. OHMYGOD don't let him come near me! He will bite me." If these scary dogs lick me or something saat baar ghusl karna padega. And don't even get me started on rabies.

He stared at her, "C'mon, they don't bite."

She peeked over his shoulder and the bigger dog seemed to viciously glare at her messaging with his menacing eyes-I WANNA EAT YOU ZARINE. ZARINE CHOPS YUM YUM YUM.

Cristiano seemed to sense her fear and said, "Stay inside." He closed the window behind him and walked the dogs away.

Within minutes, he was running back.

Zarine was sitting on a chair looking glum, "I'm sorry. I can't believe I freaked out." She ran a hand over her face, "I'm so so sorry. You must think I'm such a coward. Don't lock them up because of me, please." She wasn't even looking at him, face flushed.