INTERVIEW FOR HT, A SEQUEL? AND MORE

Hello guys!

Hello guys!

We have so many things to tell you. For the past few months we have been super busy and right now it's comparatively better so we decided to inform you guys about some exciting happenings regarding Omegle and our future writings as well.

HT INTERVIEW

Let's start with one of the biggest thing that has happened to us as football fans/wattpad writers/fucking humans. WE GOT INTERVIEWED FOR HINDUSTAN TIMES!!!!!

For those of you who aren't aware of HT, it's one of India's leading newspapers (offline and online). So it is huge to get a small feature on their sunday special thingy. It was in February end that we got a message here from Roshni, a featured writer-editor for HT, Mumbai and she said she was interested in interviewing us for her article on Bollywood Fanfiction and Shipping, after coming across Omegle.

Of course we wouldn't say no lmao who would? :P So she gave us some questions which we answered and finally the article got published online last month. We are so grateful to her for this as even though our fanfics aren't entirely focusing on bollywood or they clearly are not bollywood-actor-actress shipping fanfics she still squeezed us in.

It felt so nice to talk about Omegle as well as Snapchat because they both are so close to our hearts and we are hella proud of them :') And none of this would have been possible without you guys' support and love. We would have abandoned Omegle long ago if it wasn't for your constant encouragement. This might sound cheesy but its the truth which needs to be stated. We love and thank you all, who have read our fanfics so dutifully from the bottom of our hearts.

If anyone wants to check out the article, here's the link - http://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/pick-your-ending-meet-the-people-rewriting-your-favourite-hindi-films/story-5kypoYHoVKAeMOGQtntqGJ.html

(Will post in the comment section as well)

Our part comes under "Of ships and crossovers".

HOW ABOUT A SEQUEL?

We have been thinking about it for quite some time and with Snapchat nearing its end we will have time to start with an Omegle sequel!!

Also we would love to know what you guys would like to see in the sequel. Give us an idea other than marriage and pregnancy lol.

We have this idea in our minds of a combined Omegle and Snapchat sequel. It would be so exciting. What do you think? #Zariano and #Sharim together!

OMEGLE HUNT AGAIN, PLEASE?

Okay so the first time we did one, it turned out to be so much fun! All of us got to interact with fellow football fans and it was seriously amazing. We thought the hunt would be a big flop but IT WASN'T :D

So if we do another Omegle Hunt, will it be convenient for you all on a friday night or during the weekend?  (Not this weekend though.)

Remember #garethishot ♡

Q/A SESSION

How about a question and answer session with the authors aka us lmao? It'll be fun! You can ask us ANY question and we'll answer them in an update on here. In this way you'll get to know more about us as well.

If anyone is down for this do tell us.

• This wont be happening anytime soon. BUT if you would like us to write a fanfic of a particular footballer who would it be? :) We need to know about your preferences too.

Thats it from our side. Have a great day huns.

P. S. Need something more to read until then?

Check out:
Zaara (a.k.a Zahra): circularities jonsnowed
Zai: welfarism

Love and kisses,
Zaara and Zai ♡

Love and kisses,Zaara and Zai ♡