f i v e

wednesday, 11.42am
"hey mum?" i asked, walking into the kitchen.

she looked up and smiled at me. "what is it, sweetie?"

"uh, i'm going to go out. with some friends." i lied.

my mum nodded. "okay. have fun."

i ran upstairs and quickly changed. i changed into a black lace bra and panty set, then pulled a lilac skirt and a white cropped shirt over the top.

i grabbed my phone and purse and left the house.

i walked a couple blocks, before smiling at the sight of sammy's car. i quickly jogged over and climbed into the front seat.

sammy smirked at me. "hey babygirl."

"hi daddy." i replied nervously.

his smirk grew. "i love it when you call me that."

he leaned over and planted a brief kiss on my forehead.

"your mum didn't suspect anything?" he asked.

i shook my head. "nope."

he grinned and started the car. "great."

"so, what're we doing today?" i wondered as he sped down the street.

"well, i could tell you, but then it wouldn't be a surprise, babygirl." he told me, resting his hand on my thigh. 

i frowned slightly and he chuckled.

***

after an hour or two of driving, sammy stopped the car.

i looked out the window and gazed at the building in front of us.

"you like?" he asked, reaching over and squeezing my hand. i shot him a smile.

i watched as sammy got out of the car and rushed over to my side. he opened the door and extended his hand towards me.

i giggled and took his hand.

"m'lady." he smirked, pulling me out of the car.

we walked into the diner together, hand in hand. a blonde waitress immediately scurried up to us, a huge smile on her face.

"hey there! welcome to our diner. table for two?" she asked.

sammy nodded, squeezing my hand. "thanks." he nodded at her as we sat down at the table she pointed to.

"why'd you want to go out of town?" i asked curiously as sammy held up his menu.

"because i don't want anyone seeing us." he replied.

i must've looked hurt, because his facial expression dropped.

"no, no, not like that, babygirl." he scooted over and grabbed my hand. "you and i both know that your mum is quite popular. the chances of someone seeing us and telling her are high."

i nodded. "y-you're right."

the waitress walked over, snapping her gum. "what can i get you two?"

sammy glanced at me, then back at her. "one big breakfast and one egg white omelette." i squeezed his hand. "and two black coffees."

she walked off and i turned to sammy. "how did you know what i wanted?"

he smirked. "i know you well, babygirl." he leaned in and our foreheads touched. i shot him a small smile, before he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"and yet i don't know all that much about you." i replied.

"what do you want to know?" he asked.

i shrugged. "where are you from?"

"omaha." sammy immediately replied. "i came here to la a year ago, and i liked it so much i decided to stay."

i nodded. "how old are you?"

"twenty-three." he answered, squeezing my hand.

"how did you and my mum meet?" i asked. the waitress brought our coffees over and i took a small sip.

"she was at a bar. i was drunk, and she came up and started talking to me." he saw the look of dread on my face and immediately chuckled. "and no, we've never once had sex."

"but you're not a virgin?" i confirmed.

he shook his head. "i lost it when i was seventeen, but i've only done it once since. so," he raised his hand and pushed back a loose strand of my hair. "you'll be my third."

i smiled at him.

the waitress brought over our food and we thanked her. i took a bite of my omelette and chewed slowly.

"anything else you want to desperately know?" sammy teased, nudging me playfully.

i giggled and shook my head. "i think i know enough for now."

he kissed my forehead, then began to eat.

after a few minutes of eating in silence, i spoke up. "actually, there's one more thing i want to know."

sammy looked up at me.

"why me?" i asked quietly. "there's plenty of other girls who aren't younger than you, and are much more attractive and entertaining."

he reached over and squeezed my hand.

"babygirl, trust me, you're the one i want. i don't care if you're younger than me. and besides, there is no one more beautiful and amazing as you."

i smiled, leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"come on, i'll drop you home." he told me. "we don't want your mum getting too suspicious."