s e v e n

friday, 10.59pm
i was laying in bed, trying my hardest to fall asleep, when i heard the front door being unlocked and opened.

i heard my mum giggling and i sighed as sammy said something that i couldn't make out.

i got out of bed and crept to the top of the stairs.

"how about you come upstairs?" my mum slurred. she was clearly drunk.

"elizabeth, you know i want to wait." he said sternly.

she tugged on his sleeve. "come on, baby." she whined.

sammy rolled his eyes. "i'll see you next time. thankyou for a nice night." he said curtly, then left the house.

i smiled to myself and shut my bedroom door. i lay down on my bed and rested my head on my pillow.

after a few minutes of laying there, thinking, i heard a knock on my window. i froze. another one quickly followed.

i cautiously stepped over to the window and almost shrieked when i saw sammy looking back at me.

i quickly opened the window and he climbed into my room.

"what wer-"

he moved his finger to my lips and shushed me.

"how the hell did you climb up the wall? it's two storeys!" i whispered loudly.

sammy smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"i heard your conversation with my mum." i said softly, running my hand through his blonde hair.

"you heard the thing about me wanting to wait?" he asked.

i nodded.

"the only person i'm waiting for is you." sammy whispered, resting his forehead against mine.

i smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"you honestly look so hot in that suit." i murmured. he smirked and stood back. i glanced him up and down. i bit down on my lip.

"you'll find i look better with it off." sammy winked.

"let me help you." i insisted, reaching forward and sliding off his blazer. i slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled chest.

sammy grinned. he yanked off my pyjama shirt, leaving me standing before him in my bra and panties.

he tugged down his dress pants and kicked off his shoes.

i leaned in and attached our lips. sammy slipped his tongue into my mouth as his arms wrapped around my body.

his hands travelled up my body to my chest, where he rested his hands on my breasts. he gently squeezed them and i smiled into the kiss.

sammy unclipped my bra and it fell to the floor.

he pushed me back onto the bed and attacked my neck with soft, sloppy kisses. i let out an accidental moan as he found my sweet spot.

seconds later, i heard a knock at my door.

"ruby? sweetheart, are you alright?" my mum called out.

i immediately froze. sammy glanced at me, rolled off the bed and slammed to the floor. i heard him grunt as he rolled under my bed.

i quickly pulled on my t-shirt and opened the door.

my mum was leant against the wall, clearly tipsy. she was still in her dress and her lipstick was smeared.

"h-hi darling." she hiccuped. "i was wondering if you were okay in here."

i nodded. "i'm perfectly fine." i lied, smiling. "how was dinner?"

she huffed. "shit. sammy spilt his food all over my dress," she gestured down to a brown stain near her thigh and my eyes widened. "and he didn't even want to stay tonight!"

"oh, t-that's a shame, mum." i replied nervously.

she cackled. "it's okay. i'm just marrying him for the money. besides, he's not bad looking, eh?" she tried to nudge me, but instead fell over.

i held back a smirk as i helped her up.

"why don't you just go to bed, mum." i insisted. she nodded and i shut the door.

i rushed over and knelt down, peering under my bed. sammy stared back at me, smiling guiltily.

he crawled out and dusted himself off.

i sighed and lay down on my bed. he immediately lay next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

he gently placed one kiss on my neck, before nestling his head there.

i smiled lightly to myself.

"night babygirl." sammy murmured softly.

"night."