t w e n t y - n i n e

thursday 7:54pm
"it was really nice seeing you again, ruby. always loving spending time with the girl who has jack's heart." his mother smiled warmly at me.

"indeed. sorry we couldn't stay longer." his father chimed in.

"that's alright. it was lovely to see you guys again." i replied honestly.

jack wrapped his arm around my waist. he smiled down at me.

"we'll be back in a week. then we can take you out for dinner instead of you two cooking for us!" jack's mum laughed.

jack gave them both a hug, before they waved and walked out of the house.

"i like your parents." i stated as jack shut the door.

he grinned at me. "they love you."

"i'm gonna go clean up the kitchen." i told him, leaning in to peck his lips.

"i'll help!" he immediately volunteered, following me.

i smiled, taking his hand as we walked into the kitchen together. i got started on running the water in the sink and collecting the dishes.

within minutes i'd already washed a third of the dishes and jack was helping to dry.

i squealed as he slapped my butt with one of the trays from dinner. i grabbed a handful of detergent bubbles and smacked them on top of his hair, making him grin.

"sweetheart, you've just started a war."

he grabbed the detergent bottle and squirted it at me, causing me to shriek as it hit my stomach.

i grabbed the wet dishwashing cloth and tossed it at his head. it slapped him right across the face before splatting on the floor.

we continued to throw things at each other before he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, causing me to squeal.

he set me down on top of the kitchen counter, standing between my open legs. i raised my finger and poked his nose, causing him to smile.

"i love you." he stated casually, making me smile and flush slightly pink.

"i love you too."

i leaned down and crashed my lips against his. we ignored the soapy water all over our faces, and the detergent splattered on our bodies, and pulled each other closer for a deep kiss.

"wanna go upstairs?" he murmured against my lips. i hurriedly nodded and he grabbed me by my waist, pulling me off the counter.

he carried me up the stairs as i placed rough, sloppy kisses all over his neck.

he dropped me on the bed, climbing on and hovering over me. he stared down at me, a content smile on his face.

anxious to kiss him again, i took his face in my hands and pulled him down to reattach our lips. he inserted his tongue into my mouth slowly.

i pulled away and we both hurriedly took off our shirts, tossing them across the room.

i attempted to undo his jeans, but to no avail. i whimpered, wanting him to take them off.

he smirked at me, leaning back to swiftly pull them off. they were pushed aside as he kissed me again, pulling at my shorts. within seconds, they were off too, along with my panties.

jack placed gentle kisses down my body. as he went further and further down, i felt the dampness between my legs increase.

"jack?"

"mm?" he paused and glanced up at me.

"do you... do you have a condom?" i asked softly.

his eyes widened. "you want to do this? are you sure? i don't want you feeling-"

i placed my hands on his shoulders and stared at him, seriously.

"jack. i want to do this."

he immediately grinned, leaning over to his dresser and pulling open the drawer. he pulled out the shiny wrapper and quickly opened it.

i watched as he yanked down his boxers. he rolled the condom onto his length, then looked at me.

"you're sure?"

i nodded. "completely."