n i n e

saturday, 6.53pm
"babygirl."

i jumped and rolled over to the other side of my bed. i stared up at sammy, who had just crawled through the window.

"h-hi sammy." i said nervously.

he climbed onto my bed and hovered over me. "it's daddy." he snarled.

"d-daddy." i stuttered. "what're you doing?"

"you were with another guy today. i told you we'd talk about it." sammy scowled. "and since your mum's not here, i think it's the perfect time."

he roughly pulled off my shirt and tossed it across the room. he gazed down at my red lacy bra and smirked.

he ripped off his own shirt, leaned down and planted a trail of kisses down my neck.

"now, i need to show you that you're mine." he snapped.

"i..." i was going to tell him that nothing happened, but he began to nibble and suck on my sweet spot, cutting me off.

i bit my lip as he blew gently on his newly created hickey.

he pulled down my jeans and stared at my red lace panties.

"stunning." he murmured. "too bad they'll be on the floor in a second."

i moaned as he began to slowly stroke my clit with his finger through the material of my panties. he reattached his lips to mine as he continued to rub.

i frowned as he removed his fingers.

"let's try something new." sammy stated.

he kissed down my chest, until he reached my panties. he pulled them down and i bit my lip as i felt his breath between my legs.

he placed kisses on my thighs and my breath quickened.

sammy flicked his tongue onto my clit and i gasped. i moaned as he ran his tongue along my folds.

i grabbed his hair and tugged on it.

he continued to work his magic as a strange but nice feeling grew in the pit of my stomach.

"you gonna cum for daddy?" sammy asked softly.

i moaned in response as he continued.

after a few more seconds, i couldn't take it anymore and i felt myself release. he cleaned up my 'mess', then pulled away.

i whimpered at the sudden loss of contact.

sammy smirked at me and briefly kissed my lips. "how was that?" he questioned, chewing on his bottom lip.

i smiled. "amazing." i replied breathlessly.

"glad you think so. it's the first time i've tried that." he told me, laying next to me and staring at the ceiling.

i sat up and gazed at him. "really?"

sammy chuckled. "was it that good?" he asked, squeezing my hand.

i nodded and smiled.

"so, you think i make you feel better than that jack?" he questioned, biting his lip.

i leaned forward and pecked his lips. "a million times better."

sammy smirked proudly. "good." he stated. "now, let me make you some dinner, okay?" he offered.

i smiled and stood up. he tossed me his shirt and i pulled it on over my naked body. i watched as he slid his boxers back on.

he took my hand and i followed him downstairs and to the kitchen.

i sat on the countertop while sammy glanced in the fridge and pulled out a few items.

"i'm making pasta." he announced.

i nodded and watched as he began to cook.

***

"here you go! spaghetti a la sammy." he announced proudly, placing a plate in front of me. i giggled as he pecked my lips.

"looks amazing." i told him as he sat down.

"as do you in my shirt." he teased.

i was just taking a bite, when the front door unlocked. i glanced up to see my mum walking into the room, looking extremely flustered.

sammy immediately darted under the table, hiding from her view.

"hi sweetheart." she smiled thinly at me.

"h-hey mum." i replied. "i made pasta."

she glanced down and frowned. "why is there a second bowl?"

"because..." i trailed off. "i was going to wait until you got home." i lied.

she smiled again. "that's so nice of you."

my mum sat down and began to eat.

"that's a nice shirt." she commented, her mouth full.

i glanced down and bit my lip. "yeah, it's my friend jack's." i lied. "he came over and i hung out with him today."

i felt a hand grip my thigh and i suppressed a gasp.

my mum nodded. "funny. i could've sworn i've seen sammy wearing that shirt before." she stated absentmindedly.

i laughed nervously. "i guess it's just a common shirt." i quickly finished eating and stood up. "i'm going to go to bed."