t h i r t y - s i x

120k this is INSANE
it's kinda embarrassing i told my mum i have 100k reads and now she's bragging to all her friends
she has no idea what this fanfic is about tho whoooooooops
also thankyou for all the support
ily

wednesday 8:57pm
"so, where'd you go this morning?" jack asked, his mouth half-full.

we were in the middle of eating dinner. it had been just awkward silence thus far and i hated it.

"oh, just out for a walk." i replied.

"was that the best idea? i mean you did puke a whole lot earlier."

i shrugged. "i just wanted some fresh air."

we sat in silence for a few more minutes, the only sound being the clinking of our forks against the plates.

"i called up the restaurant today. told them they gave you food poisoning." jack stated.

i tilted my head to the side slightly. "and?"

"i chatted to that nice waitress from last night, titania. she felt really bad about the whole situation." he continued casually.

i frowned.

"she's given us two vouchers for free meals." he beamed happily.

"jack, if that place really did give me food poisoning, why would i want to go back there?"

he raised his eyebrows. "i thought you liked it?" he retorted.

i sighed. "yeah, whatever. that's great, i guess."

he then relaxed, smiling again.

"i was thinking we could go there this weekend. titania said she was working."

i bit down hard on my bottom lip, trying to keep myself from snapping at him.

i will not be the jealous girlfriend.

i forced a smile. "sounds good."

jack seemed satisfied with our conversation, choosing not to continue it and to finish his pasta. i stood up, chucking my plate in the sink.

"hey jack?" i turned to face him. "d-do you mind if i sleep in the spare room tonight?"

he frowned. "why?"

"uh, you've just been kicking a lot in your sleep recently and it's a bit annoying." i lied, letting out a fake laugh. "wanted to get a decent night of rest, for once."

he nodded. "alright."

i jogged upstairs, quickly grabbing my pillow from jack's room and taking it into the spare room with me. i lay down on the bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

i flicked through a couple of channels before reaching south park. i smiled, setting the remote down and making myself comfortable.

my phone chimed and i quickly grabbed it, eager to see who messaged me.

sammy - hey, how are you?

me - you saw me 12 hours ago. but i'm fine

sammy - i'm allowed to be curious

me - i did throw up this morning though

sammy - really?

me - yeah, it was disgusting. i think it was from the restaurant i went to last night

sammy - you sure?

i frowned, staring down at my phone screen.

me - what are you suggesting? that i'm pregnant or something ludicrous?

sammy - it's a possibility

my eyes widened. fuck.

i quickly dialled his number and held the phone to my ear. he picked up on the second ring.

"hey, what's up?"

"we didn't use a condom... did we?" i asked quietly.

"afraid not."

i took a deep breath. "you're surprisingly casual about this." i stated.

"well, if you are pregnant..." he trailed off. "i'd be happy honestly."

"sammy, i have a fucking boyfriend." i scowled. "i can't be pregnant."

"well, technically you can."

"shut up, would you? now is not the time for you to be a smartass." i snapped.

sammy sighed. "sorry."

"look, i'll go to the store tomorrow and buy a test. i'll take it and then we can know for sure." i rambled nervously.

"alright. let me know, okay? i know i've been joking, but i genuinely care about this."

"sure." i replied softly. "night, sam."

"night, sweetheart. sleep well."

i hung up the phone and placed it on the nightstand. i tried to refocus on the tv screen in front of me, but i simply couldn't.

the possibility that i might be... pregnant... couldn't stop racing through my mind.

i'm sure it's fine. i just got food poisoning from that restaurant. nothing more.

i nervously bit my lip. standing up, i walked over and switched off the lights. i climbed back into bed and continued to watch television, trying to not think about what might be currently happening inside of me.

e d i t
oooft another authors note
can y'all recommend me some new fanfics to read?
they can be about anything/anyone
i just need some new reading materials
cheersssss