t w e l v e

sunday, 10.21pm
i collapsed on the bed, exhausted. we had spent the entire day walking around the city and exploring and now all i felt like doing was sleeping.

sammy smirked over at me.

"come on, babygirl, get up. we're not done yet."

i sat up and pouted at him. "but i'm tired." i whined.

he chuckled and walked over to me. "you'll like what i've got planned. i packed you a bikini, go change into it."

i stood up, walked over to my bag, and rummaged through it until i found a turquoise coloured bikini.

"wait, can't you change in here?" sammy almost begged as i went to walk into the bathroom. i giggled and shook my head.

after shutting the door, i quickly undressed and changed into the bikini. i flicked my hair back, shot a smile at the mirror, then walked back out to see sammy.

he was stood almost exactly where he was before, but in swimming shorts and a big smile on his face. he looked me up and down and his eyes widened.

"you're lucky i don't take these off you and-"

i cut him off by putting a finger to his lips. "where are we going?"

he kissed my forehead. "we're going to the pool." he explained.

i frowned. "but that closes at seven."

sammy smirked mischievously. "so?"

i giggled and he took my hand. we left our hotel room and crept down the hall, trying to be as quiet as possible.

once we were on the pool floor, my eyes widened as i walked towards it. there was two chairs set up, and small basket of food rested on the table next to them.

i smiled at sammy. "this is too much." i whispered, pulling him into a hug.

"good thing i love you then." he replied jokingly, then froze.

i stared at him. "i-i don't think that's what you meant to say." i murmured, before turning away and stepping closer to the pool.

i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. "actually," he whispered in my ear. "that's exactly what i meant to say."

i turned and he was smiling nervously at me. i leaned forward and kissed him.

"i love you too." i said quietly.

sammy's eyes shined and he hugged me tightly. i giggled as i felt him carry me over to the pool and i squealed when i no longer felt arms around me.

i crashed into the water and quickly resurfaced to see a guffawing sammy.

i rolled my eyes and smiled. "come on, the water's nice." i prompted, splashing him slightly.

he shook his head. "i dunno..."

i faked disappointment. "oh no, that's a shame. i guess i'll just be in here by myself. but since the water's so lovely, i don't think i need," i unclipped my bikini top and threw it to him. "that."

sammy gulped and then immediately jumped into the water.

i giggled as he eagerly swam over to me and wrapped his arms around me. i could already feel his hard-on through his shorts.

"i am so glad that no one else is here." he whispered, pecking my lips.

i smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. "why is that, i wonder?"

sammy planted soft, slow kisses down my neck, until he reached my sweet spot and began to nibble and suck. i moaned and felt him blow gently on the newly created hickey.

i then pushed away from him gently and swam off. i swam to the other side of the pool, then turned to see sammy gazing at me.

"babygirl..." he growled.

i smiled innocently. "come and get me, daddy."