Chapter 1

"Guys I need to tell you something." Lauren says as the five girls were waiting to board a plane. "What is it Laur?" Ally asks worriedly "There's something I've never told you about my family." She confesses and all the girls look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Normani asks "I actually have three siblings." Lauren tells them "Oh really? How come you never told us? We love kids." Ally says, clearly thinking Lauren only recently had another brother/sister.

"That's the thing, it isn't a kid. I actually have a twin brother." Lauren admits "Wait! What!" Dinah yells and the girls shush her.

"Why didn't you tell us Lolo?" Camila asks "Because Y/n didn't want to be famous. He hates the attention so he didn't want me to tell you." Lauren explains and Camila nods her head in understanding.

"Can we see a picture of him?" Normani asks and Lauren smiles at the thought of her brother. "Yeah" is all she said before taking her phone out of her pocket. She then unlocked it and looked at the photo that she took with Y/n when she last visited.

It was a photo of her on his back, he held on to her tightly and she had her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. They were both smiling widely which showed of Y/n's dimples.

She showed the girls the photo and they were all shocked.

"Woah" Dinah says "He really looks like you Lauren" Ally says "He is actually really attractive" Normani says and then Dinah and Ally agree, Lauren just laughed because she knew it was true. Y/n didn't see it though which upset her.

Then there was Camila, she was silent, too shocked to say anything. She thought Y/n was stunning, he had a lip ring, the same green eyes as Lauren, a killer jawline and a dazzling smile. He also had a quiff and black/dark brown hair. He was so hot.

But then there were his little dimples which Camila thought made him adorable. How could he be both at the same time?

Little did she know Y/n asked himself that every time he watched one of the girls performances on YouTube. He just couldn't understand how Camila could be so sexy one minute and then adorable the next. It didn't make sense to him.

Camila was pulled out of her thoughts by an intercom. "Flight 4528 to Miami Florida is boarding now. Flight 4528 to Miami Florida is boarding now." And with that all the girls grabbed their bags and boarded the plane.

The entire journey Camila thought about Y/n, he had captivated her for some reason. Camila hadn't realised it yet but she was falling for Y/n.

The girls landed hours later and as they finally got out of security and had found their bags they noticed the Jauregui's. Well all of the Jauregui's except Y/n, he didn't want to risk being spotted by fans.

Harmonizers were smart, they would instantly know Y/n was Lauren's brother.

"Lauren!" Taylor yelled before jumping into her older sister's arms which made Lauren laugh. "I missed you!" Taylor mumbled into Lauren's neck "I missed you too." Lauren confesses, Taylor climbs off of Lauren and hugs the other girls, Chris, Lauren's other brother, does the same.

Clara and Mike, Lauren's parents, just stood there not knowing what to do. Clara had tears in her eyes as she had missed her eldest child and Mike was shocked at how grown up she seemed.
Finally they regained their composure and gave Lauren vice-like hugs.

"I love you guys, I really do but I can't breathe." Lauren tells her parents and they pull away while apologising a million times which makes Lauren laugh.

"Y/n is still against the fame I see." Lauren says and her parents nod. "It's ok, he's actually letting the girls meet him so that's progress." She says happily and her parents smile before agreeing with the oldest Jauregui kid.

"Girls it's lovely to see you all again." Clara says and the girls hug her "It's good to see you too Clara." They all reply which makes Clara laugh.

"Let's go?" Mike asks as the girls finish taking a photo with a fan who had waited for them to land. The five ladies just nodded, jet lag finally hitting them.

All 9 of them left the airport, talking amongst themselves about whatever topic came to mind. Camila once again stayed quite secluded, she stared out of the car window, lost deep in thought.

What does Y/n's voice sound like? Can he sing? What are his hobbies? Likes and dislikes? Would he feel the same way as me? All of these and a thousand more thoughts ran through her head.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed the car had stopped. "Walz!" Dinah shouted but the Cuban girl hadn't heard, she was still daydreaming about Y/n.

"Mila!" Dinah shouts louder this time while shaking the smaller girl. That got her attention "What cheechee?" She asks slightly annoyed "You were in the clouds and we just pulled up to Lauren's house we have to go now." As the last part of the sentence left Dinah's mouth Camila had got out off the car and ran straight into the Jauregui's household, in search of the boy who hadn't left her mind all day.

----------------------------------------------
So this is the first chapter of my new fic. What do you think? Good? Bad? Do you want another update? Let me know.

Thanks for reading, give me some feedback and any ideas you might have. I love reading your comments. -M