Chapter 13

It had been a few days since Camila and Y/n had kissed, the girls were now in Charleston; South Carolina. Neither Cubans had really mentioned the kiss, they just left it be and since then had shared a few more kisses but not much other than that.

The rest of the girls knew by now that Y/n and Camila were unofficially a couple, well, they basically were. They were even closer now, constantly side by side, holding hands, playing footsie under the table when they went out for food. There was even more blushes, longer hugs and overall moods were even better because Camila and Y/n were happier than ever before and it made anyone around them happy to see.

For the fans it was an amazing experience, they got more Y/s/n moments that they lived for because they had already grown to love Lauren's twin brother. They also got to see more Laurmani moments as the two girls grew even closer too and the green eyed girl had actually been thinking of ways to ask Normani to be her girlfriend.

She hadn't came to any conclusion yet and was still thinking of how she could ask her out but she decided not to rush it, she figured she had quite a lot of time to think of a way to ask Normani out.

The girls had another show tonight but right now they were still relaxing on the bus as they had just under an hour until their soundcheck. Currently Dinah and Lauren were joking around for the girls' snapchat story, the green eyed girl was being tickled to death by the Polynesian but it was obvious they were having fun.

"Dinah stopppppp!" Lauren squealed as the taller girl attacked her sides mercilessly, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. The older girl kept laughing loudly as Dinah continued her tortuous actions, "Never!" She exclaimed while starting to tickle Lauren faster.

"P-please I'm gon-na p-ee myself!" The green eyed girl begged through her laughs but Dinah never ceased. "I'll stop when you say it Ralph." The blonde promised as she continued tickling the laughing mess underneath her. "Dinah is even more flawless than Beyoncé and I love her so much." Lauren managed to speak between laughs and giggles and that's when the taller girl stopped tickling her, a proud smirk on her face. "That's right Jauregui and don't you forget it." She said half-jokingly while flipping her hair.

The two began to laugh at Dinah's playful cockiness, finding it rather funny. The taller girl finally moved off of Lauren and sat down on the couch beside her, allowing the older girl to breathe. Lauren sat up while taking breaths in, trying her best to recover from what had happened only moments ago.

Elsewhere on the bus, Ally and Camila were hanging out. Normani had been with them but she had left to go to the bathroom.

"You have ten seconds to draw a...." Camila paused, jokingly rubbing at her chin in mock thought like the goofball she is, "...penguin wearing a top hat, eating an ice cream cone." She smiled proudly at her idea while giggling a little due to thinking about the silly image in her head.

Ally shook her head in amusement at the younger girl but nonetheless began to draw it as Camila counted down from ten quietly.

"...one Mississippi andddddd stop!" The young brunette announced and watched as Ally dropped the pencil she was using. The Texan propped the pad of paper up so that Camila could inspect her drawing and give her thoughts on it, and also to see if she passed the challenge or not.

The drawing was pretty basic, but Camila was reasonable because she knew it was something relatively hard to draw in ten seconds. It was overall a pretty good sketch and so Camila gave Ally two thumbs up, "I approve" she said in a posh accent she had chosen to use whenever she was being the judge of the shorter girl's drawings, before she broke out into a fit of laughter. Ally joined in with the laughter soon after because the Cuban's laugh was contagious and also because the accent happened to be pretty funny.