Chapter 9

Y/n walked onto the tour bus, a smile on his face and a few water bottles tucked under his arm.

The bus had arrived at its destination for the first stop of the new leg of tour; Jacksonville, Florida.

The sight that greeted him was his sister on her phone, laughing at something she had reblogged on tumblr. Ally was looking through her shoe drawer, picking out what she was going to wear for the show and sound check.

Due to the blaring sounds of Beyoncé and screams of 'Work it Queen B!' And 'Do your thing! Keep slaying me!' Y/n assumed Norminah were in the back lounge.

He however didn't know where the girl of his dreams was currently.

"Renny" he said rather loudly so he could be heard over Normani and Dinah's rendition of 'Drunk In Love', the Latina's head shot up at the sound of her brother's voice.

"Hey" she said with a small smile. "Hey" Y/n grinned back "I got you some water" he added, handing one of the bottles to Lauren. "Thanks, I really needed it." She replied, unscrewing the cap and taking a healthy gulp.

"No problem. Do you know where Mila is?" The green eyed boy questioned, Lauren's reply was a shake of her head, a sad sigh left Y/n's lips as he walked over to Ally.

He crouched down beside Ally who was still rummaging around for a pair of heels. "Mama Sunshine" he said quietly to get the Texan's attention.

"Oh hey Y/n, what's up?" "The sky but for real I got some water for you." (A/N:nunycabello ) Ally giggled at the Cuban, he was just as sarcastic as his sister.

"Thanks, can you help me with something real quick?" Ally asked while taking the water bottle from the boy and setting it down beside her. "Yeah, of course. How can I assist you?" Y/n questioned.

The shorter of the two showed Y/n a high heel. "I'm gonna wear these tonight but I can't find the matching shoe." Ally explained, Y/n simply nodded and began helping Ally look for her shoe.

Around 3 minutes later they found Ally's missing shoe and the Latina gave him a hug in gratitude. Y/n of course returned it.

"Ally?" The dark haired boy asked. "Yeah?" She asked with a raised eyebrow "Do you know where Cami is?" Y/n asked hopefully, the brown eyed girl nodded with a smile. "She's in her bunk, probably reading." She said, Y/n thanked her before walking off to the bunk area.

As the sounds of 'Halo' faded and changed to 'If I Were A Boy' Y/n was reaching Camila's bunk. He opened the curtain of the Latina's bunk but Camila was reading, lost in another world as she read How To Kill A Mockingbird, too distracted to notice the dark haired boy who was beside her.

Y/n chuckled quietly at how fascinated Camila was of the book, he took a few silent minutes to study her beauty as she read.

She was chewing on her bottom lip, her tongue occasionally poking out to lick her lips so they wouldn't be dry. Her eyebrows were furrowed as her chocolate brown eyes skimmed across each word, her facial expression changing slightly when she read certain words in the story.

She was reading yet looked so beautiful, her hair was messy and she had no make up on but she was naturally breathtaking. Y/n just fell for her more during those few minutes.

The Latino decided to make his presence known by placing his hand on Camila's shoulder, the latter's head shot up at the contact, a deep blush appeared on her face when she saw the green eyed boy's wide smile.

"How long have you been here?" She questioned, her voice a little raspier than normal due to not speaking for a while, Y/n shrugged. "A few minutes" Camila nodded slightly, the action barely being noticed by the boy but he noticed it.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Y/n asked, Camila nodded instantly which made the boy let out a loud laugh, it filled the girl with butterflies and made her feel giddy.

"Can we cuddle too?" The younger of the two wondered. "Of course."

Soon Camila and Y/n were pressed tightly together, cuddling and enjoying each other's embrace. They had decided to watch Lilo and Stitch as its Y/n's favourite, afterwards they agreed they would watch Finding Nemo because Camila loved that movie.

As the movie started up Camila cuddled even closer to Y/n's side, taking in a huge breath, a massive grin on her face as she breathed in the other Cuban's scent.

His cologne smelled really good, ocean breeze and a hint of Y/n. Perfect. The boy was really warm and comfy, he was like a big teddy bear but with well defined abs and biceps.

Neither had noticed that Beyonce was no longer playing and they didn't even acknowledge Camila's bandmates who were now in the front lounge, discussing food.

Lilo and Stitch ended (much too early in Y/n's opinion) and soon the opening of Finding Nemo was playing on Camila's laptop screen, the light reflecting on the brown eyed girl's face, her cocoa eyes sparkled even more with the added light.

Her face hadn't lost the huge smile which had been present ever since they began to cuddle, her pearly whites were on display, looking even whiter from the laptop screen. Occasionally the girl would let out a child like giggle which warmed Y/n's heart 'this girl is so adorable' he thought.

"Why are you doing that?" A soft raspy voice asked, breaking not only the peaceful silence which had fallen upon the pair but also broke the boy out of his thoughts. "Do what?" He asked, confusion laced in his voice but a smile on his face.

"Keep staring at me like I'm...like I'm the greatest thing on earth." Camila replied shyly. Y/n's eyes widened a little, shocked, but a smirk which rivalled his twin sister's soon spread across his face.

"That's because you are, you're a work of art." Camila was a deep shade of red once those words left the pale boy's mouth.

Before Camila could begin to speak the Latino had started to speak once more. "You are so beautiful. Every bit of you."

He stopped speaking for a second to look into Camila's mesmerising chocolate eyes. "Your eyes...I could stare into these chocolate pools forever."

His gaze dropped to Camila's smile. "Your smile is breathtakingly beautiful and always makes me smile too."

Finally his gaze was fixed on Camila's lips. "Your lips are so plump and pink, they look so soft....so....kissable" he mumbled, running his finger along the girl's bottom lip.

"Kiss me" Camila whispered, wanting nothing more than to feel the boy's lips pressed against her own. Y/n's confident demeanour diminished as all he could do was nod eagerly and begin to lean in.

His hands cupped Camila's face, they both licked their lips, not wanting them to be dry. As Y/n's lips were ghosting over Camila's the curtain was whipped open to reveal Lauren.

"Wait did I interrupt something? Sorry about that but do you guys want pizza?" Y/n groaned at the sound of his sister's voice, he rested his head on Camila's shoulder, he had been so close to kissing her. So fucking close.

"Um..yeah...pizza sounds good." The youngest spoke up, trying to make the situation less awkward. "Alright cool" Lauren muttered, she felt really bad for stealing this moment from the pair. "What type of pizza?" She wondered, refusing to look at Y/n, feeling guilty.

"Hawaiian for you I know Camz but Y/n/n is it still meat lover's or have you decided to be adventurous with your toppings?" The green eyed girl tried to joke, the awkwardness was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "No it hasn't changed, still meat lover's" Y/n responded. "Is that all?" He added. Lauren nodded and said a quick goodbye and left the two alone.

Neither made a move except to cuddle again, two embarrassed to try and kiss, the mood gone, the perfect opportunity wasted. For the second time.

"These girls are such cock blocks" Y/n mumbled.