Chapter 7

This is Terry, you'll be introduced to them later on in the chapter.
----------------------------------------------

It had been a few weeks since the twitcam where the harmonizers had found out about Y/n. Now he was in his room, packing his suitcase for tour. The girls were finishing up packing their suitcases too.

Around 20 minutes into packing his suitcase there was a knock on his bedroom door. "Come in!" Y/n yelled and a second later the door opened to reveal a giddy, brown eyed Cuban in the doorway.

"Oh hey Camila." Y/n said, looking at the girl for a second before turning his attention back to packing his suitcase.

"Whatcha doing?" Camila asked, doing her best impression of Isabella, this made Y/n chuckle. "Just packing for tour. I don't mean to sound rude but why are you here?" He questioned. "I finished packing so I decided to come over to your room since I like spending time with you." Camila said genuinely, Y/n's heart fluttered at how adorable she was.

"Wanna help me?" The boy asked, looking at Camila with a hopeful smile. "Sure, anything for you cutie." She replied before practically skipping over to Y/n and sitting down, Indian style, beside him.

They began to pack but it was taking forever since they kept getting sidetracked. They kept throwing glances at each other and goofing around since Camila couldn't focus due to being extremely hyper.

As they were packing Camila spotted a stuffed turtle teddy bear. "Aw this is adorable!" She squealed which made Y/n turn his attention to her. "What's ador-" he started but trailed off once he noticed what Camila was holding in her hands, he went bright red in embarrassment.

"Oh um, that's Terry. I named it that because Terry can be a unisex name. It's a guys name if you spell it with a 'y' at the end and it's a girls name if you spell it with an 'i' at the end. I don't care if Terry is transgender so I named it that." He explained with a laugh, while scratching the back of his neck nervously. (A/N: This is actually a true story, I have a stuffed turtle called Terry and I named it that because I don't discriminate if it wants to be transgender. God I'm weird)

"You are so cute!" Camila gushed, not able to comprehend why the boy in front of her could be as adorable but badass as he was. This made Y/n go even redder somehow.

"You know, red suits you." Camila teased, biting her lip to stop her face from breaking out into a massive grin. "Oh shut up" Y/n mumbled, hiding his still burning face in his hands.

"Stop hiding your blush it makes you cuter!" She said with a giggle, Y/n knew she would be the death of him.

"Let's just get back to packing." He said but Camila had a different idea.

Before he could react Camila was standing up, headed for the door, ready to show the girls Y/n's stuffed animal. Y/n jumped up on to his feet and started to chase her which resulted in them running in circles around his room.

After a few minutes of running Camila, being the clumsy person she is, tripped over her own two feet and fell onto the carpeted floor of Y/n's bedroom. Y/n took that as his opportunity to get Terry back from the girl who was sprawled across his floor.

He hovered over Camila with a smirk on his face. "Give me Terry now." He said, Camila shook her head, a smirk plastered on her face too.

"Camila give him back!" Y/n whined, Camila's heart skipped a beat at how cute Lauren's twin brother was. "Make me" she replied with a devilish smile. "You asked for it." The boy mumbled before straddling Camila.

The girl's breath hitched when she realised what position they were in, Y/n smirked at the control he had over her, forgetting how much control she had over him.

Camila soon began to laugh loudly and manically as Y/n started to tickle her sides at a ferocious pace. "P-please s-stop! I'm g-gonna p-ee!" She squealed in between laughs. "Not until you give me Terry back." He replied as he continued to tickle the squirming girl underneath him.

"Fine! Take him." Camila gave in after another minute of Y/n's tickling. "Thank you" Y/n said with a proud smile making its way across his face.

That's when he noticed how close they were and blushed at the proximity. They locked eyes, emerald green orbs meeting chocolate brown ones. They began to lean in, Camila licked her lips as the boy began to move closer. Y/n licked his lips to make sure they weren't chapped once he was only a few breaths away from Camila's soft petals.

Their eyes fluttered shut once they felt each other's breath on their own pair of lips. They were only a breath away and their lips were about to connect when

"Dawgs come downstairs! Dinner's ready!" Was yelled by the one and only Dinah Jane Hansen. Y/n got off Camila with a groan, a pink tint appearing across his cheeks, he also became flustered.

Camila whined a little, turning bright red and becoming equally as flustered as the Jauregui's eldest son.

They both made their way downstairs, Camila was slightly in front of Y/n, just as flustered as only moments ago.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs they were met by the cock blocker herself, Dinah Jane Hansen.

"Oh I'm sorry but were you about to get some Walz?" She teased as she noticed how red her band mate's face was.

"Shut up cheechee!" Camila whined, going even redder as she pushed past Dinah, grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging him with her into the dining room. Only to be greeted by more teasing remarks from Y/n's sister and the rest of Camila's band mates.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you all like this update, but I will warn you I'm gonna make you wait for Camila and Y/n's first kiss to happen because I wanna be a tease for once.

Tell me what you thought about this chapter. Was it good? Bad? Did you like it?

If you have any ideas for this story let me and give me any feedback you might have. I love all of your comments.

Thanks for reading. -M