Chapter 8

"Y/n hurry up!" Normani yelled from the bottom of the stairs, today was the day they were leaving for tour and the Cuban boy was taking centuries to get everything ready to leave.

"Is he still not finished?" Ally asked, appearing from the doorway of the kitchen, she had only finished cooking breakfast moments ago. "I've yelled his name a few times, he still hasn't came down." The taller girl replied. "Alright, I think I have an idea." The older girl responded with a smile before walking off, leaving a confused Normani behind.

Ally looked around the kitchen, searching for a particular person, she soon spotted the girl she was looking for in the backyard, the second youngest of the group was dribbling a basketball, going for a three-pointer only for it to be blocked by the tall Polynesian. This caused a pout to form on Camila's face. Dinah was laughing at her best friend's expression, pulling her in for a hug, the Cuban's pout vanished off her face as she hugged Dinah back.

"Camila" Ally called out as she walked towards the basketball net where her two band mates were situated. "Yeah Allycat?" Camila asked, the smile never leaving her face. "Y/n is still in his room, will you get him? We have to leave soon." Ally explained, Camila simply nodded and walked back into the Jaureguis' house.

She reached Y/n's bedroom door and knocked, her knuckles creating a rhythm against the wooden door, producing a hollow sound each time. Camila stopped and waited for a response but heard nothing so she tried again. Still no response.

Letting out a sigh she pushed down the handle of the door and entered Y/n's room. She spotted Lauren's brother laying in his bed, still sleeping and snoring softly.

The sight was adorable and warmed Camila's heart, she pulled her phone out of the back pocket of her short shorts and took a picture of Y/n, silently thanking God that the shutter and flash of her phone weren't on.

The boy's hair which was normally perfectly styled into his signature quiff was all messy and sticking up in places while being flat in other places, he looked peaceful and Camila just wanted to cuddle into him and fall asleep but she knew she couldn't.

"Y/n" she said softly, nudging her crush a little, trying to wake him up. It didn't work, much to Camila's disappointment, a small smirk made its way across her face when she thought of an idea.

She moved away from the still sleeping boy, approaching the door before running towards the bed again, leaping onto the green eyed boy, startling him awake. "What the fuck Camila?" He yelled in shock.

Camila felt a shiver run down her spine at the sound of Y/n's raspy morning voice, it was huskier than normal and thick from sleep, she found it to be a huge turn on.

"You wouldn't wake up when I nudged you so I decided to jump on you." The brown eyed girl responded with a shrug, still in the spot she was in when she jumped on Y/n. "Oh" was all he replied.

"Yeah...anyway we need to leave soon so get dressed. Ally just finished making breakfast." Y/n nodded his head and signalled for Camila to get off him, she did.

He removed the covers and stood up, stretching.

Camila's gaze dropped to Y/n's abdomen, his rock hard six-pack on display due to him sleeping shirtless. Camila bit her lip, so many images of what she wanted to do to the boy standing in front of her flooded her mind.

Y/n cleared his throat, his morning wood twitching under Camila's lust filled and heavy gaze. Brown eyes which had turned a few shades darker locked with sparkling emerald green ones, getting lost in them.

"I'm gonna get a quick shower. Tell Mama Sunshine I'll be down in 10." "Will do" Camila replied before walking out of Y/n's room, she had began to become hot and bothered due to her dirty thoughts so she had rushed out, not wanting her to panties to be soaked.