Chapter 6

"So Y/n since your going on tour with us why don't you make a Twitcam with us?" Normani asks while her and the girls were sat in the living room with Y/n watching a movie.

"Yeah Y/n/n join us, the fans need to know you and Laurenza are related." Dinah says and the group laugh. "Alright" he says and the girls cheer which makes Y/n laugh. Camila felt her heart flutter at his laugh. I am in so deep. She thought to herself.

Around 30 minutes later all of the girls had tweeted out that they were having a Twitcam with a special guest and special announcement. The fans seemed super excited which calmed Y/n's nerves immensely.

Lauren and Ally set up the computer and made sure the camera was working and that the fans would be able to hear them. Camila was currently calming down a terrified Y/n as he was freaking out about what would happen if the fans hated him.

Y/n instantly found himself calming down once Camila grabbed his hand and used her thumb to rub the back of Y/n's hand. "Come on y/s/n we need to start this Twitcam!" Dinah yells and Y/n and Camila blush. "I guess we should join them." Y/n whispers "I think we should too." She whispers back.

They walked into the living room, where the other four girls of Fifth Harmony were waiting, hand in hand. "Oh good your here we were about to start." Ally says with a smile towards the two standing in the doorway.

They both walk over and sit down on the couch Y/n was sat beside his sister while Camila was sat beside him and Ally. "Everyone ready to start?" Lauren asks and everyone murmured their agreements. Lauren then started up the Twitcam and fans immediately begin to flood in.

"Hey guys!" Normani says "Can you hear us?" Ally asks and the comments all showed that they could. "So you are probably wondering who this hella hot guy is" Dinah starts while pointing at Y/n which makes all of them laugh.

The fans were saying how y/n was cute and nice looking, some of them asking if he was related to Lauren. "This right here is my twin brother Y/n" Lauren says and the fans start freaking out. "Hallo" Y/n says with a small smile at the positive comments. "He is going to be joining us on tour." Lauren adds.

"Why don't you give us some questions to ask Y/n and he will answer them or Lo will because they are so close." Camila says before laying her head on Y/n's shoulder, Y/n's smile widened at how cute the Cuban on his left was being. His sister watched them in awe for a little because she also found them adorable.

"Ooh here's a good question" Dinah starts "Y/n if you were to date one of us, obviously Lauren isn't a included, who would it be?" She finishes with a smirk because she was sure she knew the answer. Y/n gulped a little and threw a glance at the brunette who was on his shoulder. "Camila" he answers and Camila blushed a little. The fans of course noticed.

"Aw y/s/n" Normani coos which makes Y/n blush and Camila blush even harder. "Aren't they cute?" Dinah teases with a laugh while the chat fills with 'y/s/n' and 'Camren who?' Camila hides her face in the crook of Y/n's neck and he lays his head on hers.

That's how the rest of the Twitcam went. Fans freaking out at y/s/n, getting to know y/n better and then y/n and the girls just goofed off and messed around much to the fans enjoyment.

"Well guys we have to go now." Ally says and the rest of the girls pout while Y/n focuses on not leaning in and kissing Camila's pout away because she doesn't even know how he feels and the fans would see.

The fans seemed upset at not just the fact the girls had to go but also that Y/n had to go, that made Y/n feel much less insecure. "Bye!" All 6 of them say before ending the Twitcam.

"Y/n they loved you!" Ally and Lauren say excitedly and Y/n laughs as do Normani and Dinah. Camila however mumbled "I love you more though" much to her relief no one heard her for once. Just then the front door opened.

"We're home!" Clara yells, her and Mike had went out earlier that day to visit Mike's cousin and hadn't found out Y/n was joining Lauren on tour.

Y/n turned his gaze which was on Camila to Lauren she felt Y/n's stare and turned to face him. "Should we tell them now?" He asks and Lauren nods slowly, they both stand up to greet their parents who were now in the kitchen.

"Mom, dad!" Y/n says as him and Lauren walk into the kitchen, Lauren's bandmates were in the living room putting on a movie. "Yes mijo?" Clara asks with a smile. "I need to tell you something." He said "You didn't get someone pregnant did you?" Mike asks seriously.

"What the hell! No dad I didn't get someone pregnant." Y/n says and Clara sighs in relief "So what is it then?" Mike asks "Oh um..." Y/n starts "Y/n is going on tour with me and the girls." Lauren blurts out, Clara and Mike's expressions were unreadable for a minute until turning into wide smiles.

"Finally!" Mike exclaims and Y/n laughs "I'm so happy for you sweetie." Clara says approaching Y/n for a hug. "How did you take it?" Mike asks Lauren "She cried" Y/n says with a laugh which Lauren and their parents join in with.

After that Y/n and Lauren joined the girls in on their movie watching, the movie on was Titanic and once Camila noticed Y/n she opened her arms for Y/n to cuddle her which he did gladly.

That night Clara and Mike made a bigger than normal dinner as a sort of celebration for Y/n finally joining Lauren on tour after 3 years. "Oh my god. Mom this lasagne is amazing" Y/n moaned and Camila would be lying if she said she wasn't a little turned on by the sound.

Shortly after they finished their dinner and had dessert which was some sorbet. Once finished Y/n decided to call it a night since he was exhausted from his gym session that day.

----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for taking so long to upload this, I had no motivation or energy so I apologise if the chapter is bad.

I hope you liked it though, tell me what you thought. I love your feedback and comments. If you have any ideas tell me.

Thanks for reading. -M