Chapter 12

"Enjoy your night you two, remember there's a concert and a bunch of interviews tomorrow so make sure to be home for 11." Y/n called out as he watched Laurmani exit through the tour bus door on the way to their date.

Y/n sighed heavily as he plopped down onto the couch again, shutting his eyes as he tried to think of ways to ask Camila out and how to confess his feelings. He groaned as he wasn't able to think of anything and honestly the whole thing was just starting to give him a pounding headache and so he began to rub at his temples, trying desperately to hold the impending pain in his head off but sadly to no avail.

"This shit is too fucking difficult!" The green eyed boy exclaimed in frustration as he was getting annoyed at the fact he was struggling to think of ways to tell his crush how he felt and how he'd manage to sweep her off her feet and wow her with an amazing date. Why did love have to be so hard?!

Dinah heard the boy's frustration and decided to come see what was wrong, she cared for Y/n just like the rest of the girls did, probably not as much as Lauren considering the noirette is his sister but even then she cared for him a a whole damn lot.

She appeared at the doorway of the front lounge and frowned a little at the sight of the boy laying there on the couch, clearly irritated with himself and she couldn't help but wonder why he was so annoyed and what 'shit is too fucking difficult.'

"What's wrong Y/n/n?" The Polynesian asked, taking a seat on the couch opposite from her bandmate's twin brother. "I can't think of a way to tell Camila how I feel and how to ask her on a date" he explained, keeping his voice low so as to ensure that the girl in question wouldn't be able to hear him.

Dinah gave him a sad smile before speaking up, keeping her voice low too "The best thing you can do is just tell Mila straight up how you feel, nothing fancy, just walk up to her and blurt it all out." It's all she could think of in that moment and she believed it was the best option anyways, Camila was often very oblivious so the easiest way to tell her how you feel is to just say it as it is, no sugar coating and no awkward explanations, just be exact about it all.

Y/n nodded, a small smile playing at his lips, Dinah was right, that's the best thing he can do and it's also not a bad thing to do, if she likes him back like Lauren said she does then things will be great but if she doesn't...the dark haired boy shook his head slightly, not wanting to think about the negative as it would surely only make his head hurt worse and make him upset.

"What about asking her out on a date though?" Y/n voiced, looking at the tall girl with hope in his jade orbs. Dinah chuckled a little at his facial expression, finding how hopeful he was quite funny because he looked like a little puppy 'Just like his sister' she thought. "Like I said just be straight forward with it but have a little romantic twist it, you know Walz is a hopeless romantic, the girl is in love with love." The Cuban nodded again, giving the girl across from him a wide smile as his way of showing her that he was thankful for her help.

He stood up once the brown eyed girl opened her arms widely and with no hesitation he hugged her tightly. "Thanks for all of this DJ" he mumbles as he keeps hugging her, not planning on letting go anytime soon. Dinah groaned and slapped at his hands and back--trying to get him to detach himself from her. "You betta get your paws off of me, peasants aren't allowed to hug their queen for more than 10 seconds." She said, still trying to get Y/n to let go of her.

"You're a meanie" he pouted and all it did was earn a scoff and an eye roll from the blonde "I don't care, get off me" she complained, continuing to try her best to make the boy release his vice like hug. "But I just wanna hug you D-Mac" he whined, snuggling into her more.