Chapter 2

Y/n was laying on his bed, strumming a few chords on his guitar when he heard the front door open. 'Lauren and the girls are here' he thought to himself before standing up, putting his guitar back on it's stand and making his way downstairs to greet the four guests.

As he approached the living room he heard Lauren and three other voices he recognised as Lauren's bandmates but he didn't hear her voice. He didn't hear Camila's voice which confused him. Surely she should be with them. He shrugged it off and entered the living room as soon as he did four pairs of eyes looked in his direction.

Lauren was the first to stand up and greet him, she pulled him into a hug which he returned. "I missed you so fucking much Renny." Y/n says honestly which made Lauren laugh "I missed you too baby bro." She says and Y/n chuckles "I'm only younger by 18 minutes." He argues "Best 18 minutes of being an only child ever." Lauren says and they both laugh because they know Lauren doesn't mean that.

Y/n and Lauren had been inseparable as kids, when Lauren auditioned for X-Factor Y/n was her biggest fan.

He still is, however he is also the most upset when she has to leave for tours because they are so close.

Lauren always offered to take him with her but he declined because he didn't want any attention.

However, recently he had been considering going with Lauren on tour but he still wasn't sure. He would just have to see how this visit turned out.

After Y/n and Lauren pulled away he was greeted by Normani. "It's nice to meet you." She says and gives him a quick hug "It's nice to meet you too. Lauren talks about you guys all the time." He admits and the girls smile "That's good to hear I would be upset if Lauren hadn't." Normani says and they all laugh.

Normani moved to the side and Ally greeted Y/n next "Hey" is all she says before crashing her body into Y/n's. It was funny how much shorter she was compared to him. "Hey shorty" Y/n jokes and Ally laughs.

"I already like you more than Lauren." Dinah says and Lauren pouts "Take that back" She says childishly "Lauren stop being a child" Y/n says with a laugh "Speaking of a child where is Camila?" Dinah asks and everyone just shrugs "I don't know." Ally says honestly "She came in with me then disappeared." Dinah tells everybody "She can't have gone far." Y/n says with a smile which helps calm Dinah down.

"Oh yeah hi I'm Dinah." The Polynesian says with a smile which Y/n returns. "Nice to meet you." He says nicely and that's when there was a crash from upstairs and a groan. "I think we found Mila." Normani says and they all nod in agreement.

The five made their way upstairs to see Camila lying on the floor, groaning in pain while holding her ankle. "What happened Camz?" Lauren asks worriedly "Nothing I think I twisted my ankle don't worry I'll be fine." The younger Cuban says to calm Lauren down.

In that exact moment Camila spotted Y/n and gulped loudly. "Why are you upstairs anyway?" Normani asks curiously.

"Oh um..." Shit! Camila think! "I had to....use the bathroom and then I got a little disorientated and couldn't find where it was. I did eventually and then I fell as I tried to make my way downstairs." She says but her voice gives away the fact that she is lying. The girls just ignore it though and so did Y/n.

"Anyway I'm Y/n." The Jauregui's eldest son greets Camila "I'm Camila pleasure to meet you." She says and Y/n holds his hand out to help her up. She took it hesitantly "Believe me the pleasure is all mine." He says truthfully and Camila blushes.

The girls noticed of course and they planned to tease Camila later that night. Y/n didn't though because he was too busy trying not to pass out in front of his crush.

----------------------------------------------
This chapter is extremely short but that's because otherwise it would be far too long so I decided to end it here.

I will post the next chapter in a little while so don't worry. Tell me what you thought about this chapter.

Also leave me any ideas you may have and some feedback. I love all of your comments. Thanks for reading. -M