Chapter 5

"Anything else you wanna say Taylor?" Lauren asks curiously and Taylor thinks for a minute and then smiles wider "Yeah there is actually." She says "What is it?" Lauren asks excitedly and Camila laughs "Y/n told me that he might actually go on tour with you this time." She says and Lauren's eyes started watering.

"Are you fucking serious?" Lauren says as a few tears roll down her face. Taylor just nods and Lauren begins to really cry. Camila was concerned though and went to hug her.

"Are you ok Lolo?" She asks softly and Lauren smiles "I'm perfect Camz. You don't know how happy I am that Y/n is considering going with me on tour." She says and Camila looks at her, confusion written all over her face.

"Why?" Camila asks curiously "Because I've wanted Y/n to come with me ever since we were first told we were going on tour for the first time. He would always say no, at first it was just because he was shy. He always has been shy, so shy in fact that he wasn't even in the family and friends video on X-Factor. He said he would consider it, then the whole Claire thing happened and he changed so he declined. I kept asking him because it would help get him back to his old self. So the fact he is actually contemplating going is a huge deal for me. I'm finally going to get the Y/n back from when I was 15." She says to Camila while tears fall freely from her face.

And that's when Camila understood why it was such a big deal. Lauren missed her brother from before the fame came into the picture.

The Y/n who hadn't been changed by Claire, who was actually happy in his own skin and wasn't so insecure and scared of people using him.

And the more Camila thought about it, the more she wanted to get to know the old Y/n more.

"I'm really happy for you Lolo." She says truthfully and Lauren smiles at her, finally calming the tears down. "The old Y/n is coming back." Lauren says barely above a whisper "He is Lolo, he is." Camila says soothingly and Lauren just hugs her tightly.

Y/n returned home from the gym at around 9:30, for once feeling good about himself after a gym session. Maybe it was because he had met Camila after 3 years, maybe it was because Lauren was home.

There was a lot of reasons why Y/n was feeling good about himself. But he hadn't realised the actual reason why he was feeling good, it's because he was finally becoming the guy he was before Claire had came along.

The guy who hadn't been used for sex, the guy who just enjoyed life, the guy who felt comfortable in his own skin, the guy who was happy with being who he truly was.

Y/n entered the Jauregui household and walked straight into the kitchen as he had groceries for breakfast. He noticed Lauren, Taylor, Camila and Ally were all sat around the table talking.

"Oh hey guys." He says and the four girls look in his direction and smile, they all greeted him back.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" He asks "How about some of Y/n Jauregui's special pancakes?" Taylor asks and he chuckles "Sure. Some homemade pancakes coming up. Anything else?" He asks and everyone shakes their head but Y/n had already decided to make bacon as well.

"I know what Taylor and Lauren get on their pancakes but what about Camally?" He asks and the four girls laugh "Camila obviously takes bananas and I just like plain pancakes." Ally answers "Oh and I like chocolate chips!" Camila adds and Y/n chuckles at her childish ways.

"I'll make sure to add chocolate chips babe." He says absentmindedly which makes Camila blushes and the girls teased her.

It was obvious she had a crush on Y/n. Y/n didn't know that though because of his insecurities, he just thought she was being cute.

"Bon appetite." Y/n says as he sets pancakes in front of everyone and a plate of bacon in the middle of the table. Everyone thanks him and they began eating.

Camila moaned at the taste and Y/n felt his dick twitch a little at the sound. Ally just complimented his cooking and he thanked her.

They made small talk while eating and Y/n was a little quiet because he was trying to decide if he should join Lauren on tour or not.

Someone nudged him and he looked up and noticed it was Lauren "You ok?" She asks while eating her last bit of pancake. "Yeah I'm just thinking, don't worry about it." He says and Lauren nods before dropping the subject.

If I was to join Lauren on tour what are the pros? The girls are really fun to hang out with. I wouldn't miss Lauren as she would be with me constantly. I could get to know Camila better and maybe ask her out. I would get to know the fans. Tour would make sure Claire wasn't on my mind anymore. Y/n thought to himself.

But what are the cons? The fans could hate me. I would be away from mom, dad, Taylor and Chris. I could cause drama which leads to Fifth Harmony breaking up which would mean I not only crushed my sister's dreams but four other people's dreams. He thought to himself.

But if I stayed at home? Claire wouldn't leave my mind. I would miss Lauren a lot. This could be my only chance with Camila and if I don't go on tour some other guy could end up with her. He thought and with that he had made up his mind.

He was going on tour with Lauren. He was going to the Summer Reflection Tour.

"Lauren I need to tell you something." Y/n says nervously and Lauren gives him a small smile "Ok what do you want to tell me?" She asks and Y/n grabs her hand and pulls her into the backyard where it was quiet and no one else was there.

"I've been thinking about something a lot and I've made my decision." He says and Lauren becomes confused "What do you mean Y/n?" She asks and her brother smiles "I've thought about it and I've decided that I'm going on tour with you." He says and Lauren just freezes, once realisation hits her she starts to cry.

Y/n pulls her into him and comforts her. Lauren just sobbed into his shirt, about 5 minutes later she had calmed down enough to talk.

"So you are going on tour with me?" She asks "Yes I am." Y/n says with a warm smile "Why?" Lauren asks in disbelief "Because I weighed up the pros and cons of staying at home and going on tour with you and I realised there's more cons with staying home." He explains but Lauren saw right through him.

"You don't want another guy to steal Camila's heart do you?" She asks and Y/n chuckles "Not at all. Do you think she likes me?" He asks and now Lauren chuckles.

"Are you serious? Have you not saw how many times you have made her blush? Or how many times she has stared at you? Or how affectionate she is with you?" She asks "I really haven't noticed." Y/n says truthfully and Lauren shakes her head in amusement.

"She has only been here 4 days and she is practically head over heels for you." Lauren says and Y/n smiles "Really?" He asks and Lauren nods "You should ask her out." She says and Y/n thinks for a moment "Ok I will." He says and Lauren smiles.

"On one condition." He adds and Lauren groans "What condition?" She asks "You ask Normani out." He says and Lauren shakes her head "No. There is no way I'm asking her out." She says "Why not?" He asks.

"Because she doesn't feel the same way!" Lauren says and Y/n laughs "Ren everything that you said Camila has done around me, Normani has done around you. She is always staring at you and blushing when you compliment her or say something sweet to her and she is really affectionate with you." Y/n tells his older sister and she stares at him in shock.

"Really?" She asks "Really." Y/n says truthfully and Lauren smiles "So is it a deal?" He asks, sticking his hand out "It's a deal." Lauren says and shakes his hand which makes them both laugh at how childish they are.

After that they went inside and Y/n told the girls about him joining the tour. Camila of course was the happiest about the news.