Chapter 4

"Laur we're going to sleep now are you coming with us?" Ally asks and Lauren shakes her head "Nah I'm gonna catch up a little more with Y/n." She says and all the girls nod and make their way upstairs to where they are sleeping.

"Y/n." Lauren says as she sits besides her brother on the couch in the living room "Lauren." Y/n says and they both laugh but Lauren quickly becomes serious which causes Y/n to become serious as well.

"Do you have feelings for Camz?" She asks and Y/n gulps but nods "For how long?" She asks again "X-Factor?" He says but it comes out as more of a question "Really? That long?" She asks in disbelief because Y/n was dating Claire during some of that time period.

"Yep. I saw her performance and fell for her and I have been falling ever since." He says truthfully and Lauren smiles before taking a moment to reflect.

"You know what?" She asks "What?" "You guys would be really cute together." She says and Y/n smiles "Thanks Renny." He says before pulling her into a hug "Anytime baby bro." She says truthfully and then yawns.

"Go to bed Lauren, you are really tired." He says and she nods but doesn't budge "Want me to carry you?" He asks "Please" Lauren mumbles tiredly, Y/n laughs silently and picks her up and walks up the stairs to Lauren's room.

He knocks on the door and a sleepy Camila answers. "Did I wake you?" He asks sheepishly and she smiles "No you didn't don't worry." She says kindly and he smiles.

That's when they lock eyes and Y/n feels his knees go weak and Camila's breath catches in her throat.

They just stared into each other's eyes but then Lauren's soft snores broke the staring contest and they chuckled.

Camila stepped to the side to allow Y/n to enter "Just put her anywhere on the bed. I'll just end up cuddling her anyway." She says and Y/n laughs "You really are a koala." He says and Camila tilts her head in confusion which Y/n found adorable.

"I've watched interviews and stuff of you and the other girls. Like I said I'm a big fan of you guys." He explains and Camila finally understands what he meant "Oh like the koala hugs and stuff." She says and Y/n nods which makes her giggle.

Y/n finally set Lauren on the bed and pulled the blanket over her and left a kiss on her forehead "Night Renny." He whispered and turned to Camila who was changing so he looked away quickly.

"Sorry I didn't notice you were changing." He says apologetically which made Camila laugh "It's fine Y/n honestly." She says and Y/n smiles and turns around just as Camila puts an oversized shirt on.

"Well goodnight Camila." He says and she gives him a hug "Goodnight Y/n." She says against his chest "Sweet dreams." He whispers and kisses the top of her head and then they pull away and stare at each other again for a minute.

His eyes flick down to Camila's lips and back to her eyes and she does the same and then bites her lip subconsciously.

"I-I should g-go." He manages to stutter out and Camila laughs "Goodnight" she says while walking to Lauren's bedroom door with Y/n.

"Night" he says before closing the door and leaning against it while taking a deep breath. What just happened? He thought to himself.

Y/n left and Camila leaned against the bedroom door and took a deep breath. I'm crushing on him hard she thought. Maybe he'll catch me? She thought hopefully and then crawled into the bed she was sharing with Lauren and falling asleep, dreaming of the girl beside her's twin brother.

Camila woke up at around 8:45 to an empty bed, she didn't think much of it because Lauren always was an early riser.

She yawned and stretched before making her way downstairs where she heard voices in the kitchen. It was Lauren and Taylor arguing.