Chapter 3

All six went back downstairs and talked for a while until there was a call from the dining room. "Guys! Dinner's ready!" Mike yells and the girls and Y/n walk into the dining room and sit down at the table.

Camila decided to sit beside Y/n. 'Oh god, stay calm.' Y/n thought to himself.

"So Y/n tell us about yourself." Ally says "What do all of you want to know?" He asks and all of the girls take a few minutes to decide what they want to know.

Dinah was the first to speak up "What do you do for a living?" She asks "I'm a mechanic for Lauren and I's uncle but I also do part time jobs here and there. It's any part time job too really, it mainly consists of the helping the neighbourhood out though." He tells them and all the girls listen intently.

"So what are your hobbies?" Normani asks "I play basketball and guitar but I do work out whenever I'm free. I also really like reading and writing wether that be poems, stories or songs." Once again the girls listened but were shocked by the Latino.

"Are you good at singing?" Ally asks "I'll answer that one for him because he's too humble to tell you the truth. Yes he is an amazing singer but he doesn't believe it." Lauren cuts in before Y/n could "Good to know." Ally mumbles and the girls nod in agreement.

"So Camila what's your question?" Y/n asks while glancing at the girl beside him and he was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was already staring at him.

"Oh um...... Uh" she starts and everyone laughs "Uh what's your favourite memory from your childhood?" She asks curiously and both Y/n and Lauren smile at the thought because they share the same favourite moment.

"Should I tell them or you?" Y/n asks his older sister "You tell 'em bro" Lauren replies and Y/n nods.

"In second grade mom yelled at me and Lauren for tracking dirt around the house. Lauren and I being the smart kids we were decided that to make mom feel guilty for shouting at us we would run away." He begins and the girls listen closely "We both packed a bag each. Mine was filled with a shirt, socks and one shoe. I also had a colouring book and crayons. Lauren's was filled with snacks, it was mainly gummy bears because Lauren as you know, doesn't seem to like chocolate. But there was also some chocolate bars and a jar of Nutella, she brought a torch too." He continues before taking a second to let it all sink in.

"We didn't say we were leaving we just walked out the front door but we had no idea where to go. We kind of wandered around the neighbourhood for a while, thinking of places to go. In the end we just hid in the bushes in our front garden. Mom and dad were worried sick so we felt bad. We decided to go home once we heard dad call out for us and mom sob a little. It was a fake sob obviously but we both ran into their arms and apologised. We got grounded for 3 days though." He told them and they all laughed.

"I see that you were both extremely wise and sophisticated second graders." Dinah says sarcastically "You should have known Hansen." Lauren replies and Dinah giggles "Shut it Jauregui." She says playfully and Y/n pretends to get all defensive but he was a good actor so it seemed real. Lauren knew what he was doing though.

"Don't you dare be rude to my sister you hear that Hansen?" He says harshly and Dinah gulps but doesn't reply "Oh I'm sorry did I stutter?" He asks and Dinah shakes her head, her eyes wide with fear.

"Then why are you not answering me?" He says angrily and stands up and makes his way over to Dinah. "Chill out Y/n I was joking around." Dinah says trying to calm Y/n down with a shaky voice.

"Oh chill? You want me to chill when you were being rude to my sister?" He asks before placing his hand on Dinah's shoulder "I didn't mean it I s-swear." The Polynesian says but Y/n didn't listen he just tightened his grip on her.

"Y/n please don't do anything I was messing around. I'm sorry." Dinah says and her eyes were filling with tears.

Y/n leans in front of her and raised his hand, pretending he was going to slap her which made her close her eyes. He let his hand fall down slowly and he rubbed Dinah's cheek.

"Chill out Dinah I was only playing with you." He confesses and Dinah let's out a sigh of relief "Thank god. I thought you were gonna kill me!" She exclaimed and he laughed, that's when he noticed he was still very close to Dinah so he pulled away.

"I wasn't, I was just goofing off. I wouldn't hit you." He promised her and she smiled "Well you are an extremely good actor because you almost made me cry." She tells him and he laughs before mumbling a thank you. He then went back to his seat and sat down.

"So what other questions do you want to ask?" He questions and the discussion begins again.

"Favourite artists?" Ally asks "There's a lot. Demi Lovato, The 1975, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and you guys obviously." He informs them and they all thank him.

"So what's your favourite song by us? And favourite song in general?" Normani asks curiously "From Reflection probably Like Mariah or Going Nowhere but the entire album is amazing. From your EP most likely Better Together or Don't Wanna Dance Alone but I love all of your songs anyway. And for my favourite song in general it would be One Last Time or any song by The Weeknd." He tells the girls.

"You have an amazing music taste by the way." Camila compliments and Y/n smiles which makes Camila smile too "Thanks." He says honestly.

"Ever had a girlfriend?" Dinah asks "Yeah a few but I'm single right now and have been for about 2 years." He confesses "Do you have eyes for anyone?" Lauren asks as her brother never usually talks about his love life.

"Yes I do but she probably will never feel the same way." Y/n says sadly before throwing a glance at Camila which only Lauren noticed. She would talk to him later about that though.

"I'm sure she will Y/n." Ally says sweetly which makes Y/n smile "I hope so Ally."

"Are you a virgin?" Normani asks "Nah, I lost it to my ex Claire but I wish I hadn't. It was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life." He admits "And why is that?" Camila questions "Because the next day she broke up with me. Apparently the only reason she dated me was to take my virginity." Y/n says truthfully and all the girls, including Lauren, are shocked.

"Wow what a heartless bitch!" Dinah says and Y/n laughs "I know. She's one of the reasons why I hate attention. Because of her I just feel like people are trying to use me instead of wanting to be my friend. It gave me some serious trust issues." He says and all the girls give him sad smiles.

"Well we don't want to use you Y/n. You seem like a really sweet guy. That whore Casey or Cara or whatever the fuck her name is didn't deserve you. I barely know you but you already seem like an amazing person. Anybody would be lucky to have you in their life." Camila says while rubbing Y/n's forearm soothingly "Thanks Camila." "Anytime" she says before giving Y/n a smile which he returned.

The six just talked for a while longer, getting to know Y/n better until the girls decided on going to sleep because they were extremely tired after the flight.

----------------------------------------------
Here's chapter 3 I hope you all like it. Tell me what you thought.

Also leave some feedback and any ideas you may have, I read all of your comments.

Thanks for reading. -M