Mika?

Let's just get straight to it shall we?

Yuu's PoV
Ugh, Guren, why can't I just fight the vampires instead of infiltrating their school? I rolled my emerald eyes, "My, Yuu-San, you seem happy to go to Sanguniem (Sorry if I spelled it wrong. Please let me know the correct way to spell it.) High. Let's go to Guren before your head explodes." Shinoa smirked, I glared daggers at her. Kimizuki, being the butt he is, started walking ahead of us all. Yoichi followed him along with Mitsuba, Shinoa, and myself.
~~~~~Time skip brought to you by my impatience~~~~
Guren's PoV
I was busy doing my work and by work I mean sleeping on my desk in a pool of drool until a certain team arrived at my door and knocked, they came in and were waiting for their information on their mission. I stood up from my desk, my dream (probably about Mahiru) had been erased by them coming in, "Colonial, today is the day of our mission. The one where we infiltrate Sanguniem High. Do you have any specific details or tasks?" Shinoa said bluntly. I stared at her for a good five seconds before nodding slowly. "You are just there to find out any specific enemies or things we should be prepared or worried about. Also, Yuu, if you mess up and blow your cover, and run back here, if the vampires don't kill you off I swear I will." I said in a rather cold tone. Yuu just rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. They nodded and left me in peace to my actual work.
~~~~Time skip to when they got to Sanguniem High, brought to you by Sassy Ferid!~~~~
Yuu's PoV
We got there and somehow some super dumb vampire got us our school uniforms and registered us in, not even thinking about us being humans. Now we are wearing a vampire's attire. We got schedules and then went to our classes. I sighed looking at the teacher who just said, "Write a five page report on blood and vampires. Now get started." He said drinking blood out of a wine glass. I looked down at the pieces of paper and began working. I completely got off track but somehow (I'm so stupid for always giving them these slides through these situations! WAH!) managed to finish the papers and turn them in, after a few hours it was lunch time, all the vampires left to the cafeteria to get their blood packages and other food. Shinoa, myself, and the rest of us went to the rooftop to eat regular bento. I just opened my bento (means lunch basically) when Shinoa opened her mouth. "Yuu-San, how was the report on blood and vampires? Did you turn it in or did the teacher punish you?" She said with a sly look. "Shut it Shinoa." I said staring at her then to my food.
~~~~Time skip brought to you by my sorry and stupid butt for even trying~~~~
Still in Yuu's PoV
School had flew by, I met up with Shinoa and the others after class and began walking. "Yuu-Kun, did you know we have to go to this school for two months? We might as well get comfortable." Yoichi mumbled, "Say what?!" I said,
Shinoa's PoV
We were walking to our dorm rooms, the boy and girl rooms were across from each other, we began walking and then Yoichi told Yuu-San about the two month thing. We made it to our dorms (Thanks to the MEE.) and we all (well not all) shared rooms, me and Mitsuba shared a room, Kimizuki and Yuu shared a room and Yoichi was the only one who got a whole room to himself. Me and Mitsuba went into our room instead of hearing and watching Yuu and Kimizuki fight. Then we heard someone gasp in the hallway and drop something. I walked out to see what it was.
Yuu's PoV
Me and Kimizuki were about to literally start fighting when I saw blonde hair, sparkly beautiful blue eyes, and a childhood face. "M-Mika?" I said to the boy that was coming close to us, he stared at me before tears fell from both of our faces. I dropped my bag and saw Shinoa exiting her room to the sound of my bag dropping.

Thank you to all the nice people who actually took their precious time to read this horrible garbage. Give me requests for one shots, advice, or even if you would actually like, maybe a little lemon later on! Please don't hate on my sorry butt! Byeeeee! This is my first time writing this too.
-Shizuko