Caught By Humans

OMG When you are stupid because you still continue.  I do NOT own Seraph of the End but I do own Shizuko. IMPORTANT: I am your weapon so you may choose what weapon I may be.

Italics: Talking to your vampire weapon (since you can command it to suck your blood so I'm just adding this part in.)

(W/N) = Weapon Name

(y/e/c) = Your Eye Color

(Y/N)'s PoV

Today you were out to do a small mission, Mika didn't talk to you for a while because of the embarrassment. You were out to fight some Hoursemen of John, during that fight, everyone got captured. You saw Yuu-Chan and he locked eyes with you, you rolled your eyes knowing that you would either be killed or possessed by a demon. Vampires don't help save others, Mika might've but he wouldn't, would he? Anyway, you had bigger problems to worry about, you saw a male with black slicked back black  hair, you still had your weapon on you. You didn't think it would be smart to fight him, he smirked at you like a tease. I wish humans and vampires could be at peace. Your weapon, Shizuko, whispered to you, you wished she would just take out all your blood but you didn't let them touch you weapon. She may have been a weapon but she was a young weapon, she never got to taste human blood before she became a weapon, actually, you thought of something since you knew your weapon was scared for you, Hey Shi-san, how old are you?  You asked her in your head trying to break tension, Ten (Y/n)-Chan. She answered, you kind of felt bad for her, then you felt piercing eyes staring at you like you just murdered thousands of people. "Vampire, give us your weapon." The black haired man with violet eyes (Guren) said. "No, you can't do tests on Shizuko!" You protested, he glared at you, "Take the (w/n) from her." He said, your eyes turned bloody red and you slapped away all the hands that tried to touch your weapon. "Oh, shall we just rip it from your soul?" He said, then, a figure appeared next to you, "You cannot pull a weapon from it's master, because, it will tear out the soul of the person trying." The figure that looked like Shizuko said, "Guren, we shouldn't sacrifice ourselves just to get this vampire's weapon away from her." A male with silvery blonde hair (Shinya) said, "This vampire has a name, you were right Shizuko, I wish humans and vampires were at peace as well." You said to your weapon, then you were thrown against one of the bloody walls of a dungeon cell. "Yeah right monster." (Guren) said again, "Why call me a monster? What problems have I personally caused you? I never once called you a monster, what did I myself do to make you hate me?" You asked quietly, "Come again vampire?" He said, "I have a name sir, it's (Y/n). I said what did I personally do to make you hate me? I never called you monster, I haven't done anything wrong, one thing you should think about, just consider this: Are vampires the true monsters? We do what we have to, to live. Don't you do the same? Why is there a problem with what we do to live?" You said louder, he looked at you. Then you felt Yuu's eyes on you, you stared him. He looked guilty, then, they took you and threw you against the wall (again). You coughed, your small frame was hurting. You looked at Yuu for a minute "Mika", you mouthed.

Yuu's PoV

She had a point, they are just doing what they are to live. Wait what am I saying?! Wait she just said MIKA! I think I should ask Shinoa to get me in to talk to this vampire. Then, I looked kind of more guilty, I wondered if Guren or Shinya actually would consider what she said. I highly doubt, after a while I asked Shinoa for a favor. "What is it Yuu-san?" She asked, "Can you get me in to talk with the vampire?" I asked, "Fine but only for thirty minutes." She said getting me in, I stared at the vampire girl on the floor coughing and her back faced me, she was a little bloody. She stared at me for a little bit before looking at her hands, "Are you okay?" I asked her, she looked up at me with (y/e/c) hues. Then, "Why you care about a 'disgusting vampire'?" She asked, I shrugged, then, she chuckled. "I see why, it is just for Mika. You don't get care for me at all, you just want to know about your precious Mika." She said, "That might be, but he let me in his family. I have a right to care." I said, "If you guys are family, why do you consider only one vampire good and the rest 'shit'? I don't consider you people as monsters, I consider as people who do what they need in order to live but you don't look at me like that. Just because I am a vampire, automatically everyone adds me to their wanted list." She said staring at me, "I don't think your a monster." I said, "You sure? Your as easy to read as an open book, Mika told me about your hate for vampires, it hasn't changed, the only vampire you would ever spare is him and him alone am I wrong?" She said, the girl from the weapon appeared beside her, "Mistress, would you like me to free you? Or would that just cause more commotion?" She asked, "No, it's alright Shizuko. Are you thirsty?" She asked completely ignoring my presence, "A little." She mumbled, she then looked at me. "I highly doubt you would agree but can you loosen the shackle on my arm and hold my sword up to my arm?" She asked me, I agreed, then her sword began taking blood from her. "Thank you mistress, you too sir." Shizuko said before disappearing. "So, Mika wants to run away with you but I don't think it'll work and the next mission is coming up, judging on everyone's stress I am assuming Mika will be there, no I'm sure of it, I wanna see him again." She said looking at my emerald eyes. "Yuu-San, time's up." Shinoa said, "What's your name?" I asked her, "Yuuchiro-Kun, it is (Y/n) and my weapon Shizuko, nice meeting you." She said, "Nice to meet you too, how do you know me (Y/n)?" I asked her "Mika." She answered, I nodded and left her. Maybe she's right, what if both aren't monsters?