A. Keep Mika alive

Konich my name is Shizuko Death Hyakuya and let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on S.O.T.E X Reader...
You picked the less bloody glass shard and felt a sharp pain in your abdominal area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
That pain felt like a sword stabbing you in the heart but there was no blood stain or sword. You felt dizzy, you continued but then couldn't open the next room, the ghost girl appeared again. "Oi Baka that's the wrong glass shard. Your lucky, but now I have to see the others and help them too. Plus if you picked this one I would've been forced to kill Blondie-Kun!" She said before waving and disappearing. I followed her instructions and took the other shard.
Ghost Girl's PoV
I knew helping her would be good, I want her to get out of hell, well this hell anyway. I wonder who she'll choose, well if she opens her eyes and find out that there's going to be one happy person and multiple heartbroken. I like the blonde boy, I'll see how he's doing.
Mika's PoV
I was wandering through the doors until the ghost bitch stopped me, "Blondie-Kun, would you like to know why your helpless right now?" She asked me, I scowled at her, she chuckled. "Don't act like a bitch to me. I'm the last person you'd wanna be rude to. I can extinguish your precious (Y/N)'s life right in front of you. Or I could kill you in front of her, either way it'll be sad and horrible." She said with a dark tone. I growled, she laughed loudly. "Let's see, how about life level one?" She said before Mika fell to the floor before screaming in pain. "Or two?" She said before he began bleeding, he was hurt. She looked at him, "I'm more powerful than you, (Y/n), Krul, Seraphs. So don't get on my bad side. Now get up and then in a minute you'll be able to see (Y/N)'s choices." She said before offering me her hand, at first I didn't want to take it but then I remembered she could kill (Y/n) so I took her hand and then all the pain and blood disappeared. Then she showed me a screen. It had a key on it, she grabbed it and put it into door's lock. She took my hand and pulled me into my part of the memories. I saw (Y/N)'s choices, she didn't want to hurt me. I smiled and the ghost girl smiled too. Then we went to the last picture and saw the two bloody shards. (Y/n) picked the wrong one, she felt pain in her abdomen and I felt pain in my heart. But then, the ghost girl who I hated told her to fix it. Then the pain was gone, she smirked at me then we watched as (y/n) went into the next memory area.

IF YOU DID WANNA HURT MIKA THATS IN THE NEXT PART SO....