Mika x Reader part 1

Your hair will be black and length doesn't matter. If your hair isn't black, act like it says that whatever color your hair is.
Your name will be (Y/n), change it if you want. Colors too.

was a cold day, why today did I choose to run away? At least without a jacket? I'm so stupid. You thought to yourself while just running, even though it was summer all your memories of your family were basically getting whipped by the air. You stopped at a park. You sat on the bench, staring at the ground. You began crying, a pink haired vampire saw you, she came over and stuck out her hand. You looked up at her ruby red eyes, "Come on, it's okay. My name is Krul Tepes, I'm your new sister." She said, you took her hand while she told the vampires that were chasing you to back down. She gave you her blood, well more like forced you to drink it. You felt thirsty afterwards, you felt two sharp fangs grow. You put your hand over your mouth. She handed you a glass of blood, you took it. It tasted amazing to you. "I'm a vampire now?" You whispered, "Yes sister! Ufufu~" she giggled, you stared at her, she took you to a bedroom and left you to your peace. You didn't cry, you may have been twelve, separated by your orphanage friends, but crying, what would it do? It would dehydrate you, you simply stared at the ceiling. You fell asleep and woke up, looking at a uniform on your bed. "Second?" You mumbled, you put on the outfit, it was (your fav color or) cyan, the skirt went down to your thighs, you wore thigh high socks and boots. You wore a (fav color or) cyan headband, there was a lace patern on your dress, (I suck at describing clothes.) you put on the black jacket and left your room. You were getting lost. "(Y/n), are you lost dear?" An annoying voice you knew called, Ferid Bathroy. "Ferid, where's Krul?" You asked, "This way." He said before walking you to Krul's throne room. You went in, "Oh sister. What is it?" She asked, "Why does my uniform say second on it?" You asked, "That's because basically, Royals. Your basically the royal before me." She answered, "Oh." You simply answered, "Sister Dear, I forgot to tell you that since your lonely I got you a friend. Mika, come on in." She ushered, a blonde haired male with icy blue eyes. "Mika, this is (Y/n), my sister. (Y/n), this is Mika, my newly turned vampire." She said, and with that she sent us out. "Newly turned vampire? I don't want him to hate me more than his regular hate for vampires." You muttered, he heard you and turned to face you, you on the other hand, had your eyes trained on the floor so you kept walking before you bumped into him. "S-Sorry." You stuttered, he clicked his tongue. "It's alright." His smooth voice mumbled, you felt horrible with Mika. He probably didn't like you....
Or so you thought.

Part 1!!!!!! Sup y'all. I'm super lazy. That's all bye!