Many, Many Shards...

Konich my name is Shizu DtK Dio and let's get started... The video above is how I feel everyday...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously, you picked either Narumi or Kimizuki despite whether you hated him or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Point of View

You went through the door, "Nevermind, this choice will move you forward, you don't have to go through the other person's  door. Remember, if you need any bitch to talk to, I am always here!" She cheered, then disappeared, you smiled, and continued. You see another set of doors, one is (f/c), another is dark blue, there is another that is green, and the other is bloodstained, they have words engraved into  them.

A. 'Love Kimizuki'

B. 'Hate Kimizuki but hate Narumi more'

C. 'Love Narumi'

D. 'Hate Narumi but hate Kimizuki more'

OPTION A. You liked Kimizuki as a crush and opened his memory door, you saw bunches of memories and emotions, that he wanted to show, but just didn't for who knows why. You wanted him to express himself a little more, but you were crushing on him, you liked him for who he was. You saw a door with a large love heart on it and went through. You saw two shards...

OPTION B. You were alright with Kimizuki, you went through the 'Hate Kimizuki but hate Narumi more' door. You just didn't like when Kimizuki would roll his eyes at you, flick you off, and always shove you around like a bully he was to Yuuchiro. You saw two shards...

OPTION C. You had a big crush on Narumi, you liked his hair, his eyes, his personality, he was nice and loving to you, that is how your crush to your beloved (Narumi) Naru-Chan started, you loved how he would smile at you, how he would always defend you in any argument, how he always would say 'I have to keep her safe', it was cute to you. You saw two shards...

OPTION D. You didn't like Narumi, but Kimizuki was a living hell for you, Narumi was emotionless towards you, like you were not even there, but Kimizuki would always get you into trouble at school, you hated it, but Narumi was WAY better than Kimizuki, you went through the 'Hate Narumi but hate Kimizuki more' door and saw two shards lay out in front of you...

IMPORTANT, KEEP READING!

To be continued! I really love Kagamine Rin and Kagamine Len, they make me happy so listening to them and their songs make me smile, my favorite songs are sad or like dark. Don't judge me, please give a like to the song up there, or if you don't want to scroll up I'll give it to you right here and a BONUS SONG!

And also this one! GIVE BOTH OF THIS VIDEOS LIKES PLEASE, IF YOU LOVE THEM LIKE I DO. Bye!