Shards of Memory

Konich my name is Shizuko and let's get started!
Flashbacks will be in italics. Thoughts will have ' '.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You began walking until you saw a banner. "Congratulations, you have found Mikaela Hyakuya's thoughts and memories." You read, you walked past it and saw a white door, you opened it and watched this memory play out. It was a flashback.
~~~~Flashback~~~~
'I saw (Y/N) smiling at me with a million dollar smile. I wanted to smile but I couldn't. She's so pretty, I love her so much.' Mika thought, it was when you were younger, Mika and You were talking and having fun, then a banner appeared over you. "The way to look for the shards are to remember them and try to change the past. Even a little bit will do. Then two shards will be in front of you, and you must pick the correct one. If wrong, you will be obliterated." You read, you nodded and the banner disappeared. You mumbled into your past self's ear. "Confess soon. He likes you and You like him." You mumbled, then you saw two shards. You saw one with Mika's name on it and the other with Yuuchiro's. You grabbed Mika's and crushed Yuuchiro's, not knowing you were tampering with Yuuchiro's feelings. Mika's name on the piece of glass vanished and you smiled.
~TimeSkip~
You saw two shards in front of you and they both looked off. They were both blood stained shards. You picked the less bloody one and then you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen.

To Be Continued! And OMGGGGG this story is getting popular! Thank you to everyone who reads this and my other stories!

IMPORTANT:
AFTER THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE DECISION MAKING FOR YOU. SO LOOK AT WHICH CHAPTER YOU READ BEFORE YOU KEEP GOING!