Stories Collide?!

Konich my name is Shizu Dtk Dio and I have some news, I have found a new way to make options, this idea came from pocokitty and I also merged Yuuchiro's and Yoichi's options in this, let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously, you have picked Yuuchiro or Yoichi, now go...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV
You had recently taken a break and reviewed your glass shards, you didn't have very many. "You know you have like thirty more shards to collect right?" The ghost girl said as she appeared and approached you. "Really? Like the people's names?" You asked, "You'll cross that bridge when you get there." She said and disappeared. You were upset that there were so many but sitting/standing around wasn't going to get you anywhere. You stood up, dusted off your cape and continued on. You saw four shards, one with Yuuchiro talking to Shinoa, another with Yuuchiro talking to you, one with Yoichi talking to you, and one with Yoichi talking to one of the girls in the classroom...

A. Pick Yuuchiro and Shinoa's shard.

B. Pick up Yuuchiro and your shard.

C. Pick up Yoichi and that girl's shard.

D. Pick Yoichi and your shard.

A. You were sad to see Yuuchiro flirting with another girl, you decided they looked good together and picked up that shard.

B. You picked Yuuchiro and You and moved forward, you loved Yuuchiro, nobody would get him besides you, you will go through everything TOGETHA.

C. You picked the shard with Yoichi and you, you had a crush on Yoichi ever since you met him during getting a demon weapon when you were captured by the humans.

D. You picked the shard of Yoichi and the girl, you decided that it wasn't smart to go with beliefs, you thought he liked you but the girl he was talking to had a pink letter in her hand with a red heart on it, she put it in Yoichi's hands and left, Yoichi smiled, you walked on.

You walked with the shard and continued, you saw a door, you continued walking but then the ghost girl stopped you. "Wait, pick, Kimizuki or Narumi first. You'll go through the other's door next." She said and pointed to the two doors wit either Narumi or Kimizuki's name on it. You...

A. Pick Kimizuki, because you liked him.
B. Pick Kimizuki even though you don't like him, but you hate Narumi.
C. Pick Narumi because you like him.
D. Pick Narumi even though you don't like him, but you hate Kimizuki.

A. You picked Kimizuki since you liked him a little when you met on a battlefield securing the area, you saw Kimizuki and liked him, so you didn't tell anyone about you two meeting.

B. You picked Kimizuki, you didn't like him, but Narumi was worse, he slapped you when you were captured.

C. Pick Narumi since he was nice to you when you met fighting on the battlefield, you two didn't even fight,  you fought as signs of defense against others, secretly back-to-back.

D. Pick Narumi, you hated him but Kimizuki was annoying, he kept on shooting you glares in the glass in the interrogation room of the Jappenese Imperial Demon Army.

You picked which room and carried on...

TO BE CONTINUED!