D. Shinya

Sup...Damn Levi...

~~~~~~~~

Your PoV

You saw Shinya's name in silvery letters, you didn't move, you couldn't. "Oi, you have something left to do, I need to read a memory of yours, in order to let you in, sorry." Shizu said, you nodded and backed up, she faced you. She smirked, and looked through your deepest, darkest, memory, which was, you kissing a pillow with Shinya's face on it >:).

~~~~Flash Back~~~

You were just walking to your room, then felt someone tap your shoulder, "Oh (Y/n)-Chan!~" Shizuko called, Shizuko was your close friend, "Remember how I saved your ass in battle? You have to repay me, by, taping Shinya's face on a pillow and kissing it passionately at night tonight. If you don't, I'll tell everyone, even Shinya himself, that you like him." She said, you gasped, as your face burned with embarrassment. You would never be able to even look at Shinya the same if she told everyone. You nodded, "I'll do it!" You said, you couldn't have her telling your precious secret. At night, you taped a picture of Shinya on your pillow, locked the door, and began kissing it passionately, you didn't know that Shizuko was on your balcony, taking a video, and silently laughing.

~~~~Flash Back End~~~~

Shizu began laughing hard, "Oh my god, if you saw it, you would be laughing so hard, but you did it so you would be blushing." She said and you blushed, then she turned into a key, and you got thrown back against the door with Shinya's name on it. She turned into a key colored black and silver. You grabbed it, shoved it in the lock, but when you shoved it in the key hole, a shock went through you, literally. "Don't ever shove me (L/n)." The key growled, you nodded, and gently placed it in, then the door opened and you got shoved through. "(Y/n)!" Shinya called, when your (eye color) eyes opened, you looked at him, blushed, and looked down. "(Y/n), I have to tell you...I love you and I saw you kissing my picture on your pillow passionately." Shinya said, trying to hide giggles. You blushed and buried your face in your pillow. "It's alright, Shizuko told me it was a demand." Shinya said, "I...love you too Shinya..." You said through your pillow. He blushed and kissed you deeply... (AWW)