Peace? Not yet.

Konichiwa, that's all.

Then, that's when it happened, the humans left the dungeon to fight. Then, after you sat down on the floor caught deep in thought. "I wonder, would he ever come?" You thought. Then you heard a wall break, you thought it was just your imagination, but no. Then your door opened, familiar silver hair, bloody red eyes. You looked up, "Lord Ferid?" You said, "Surprised to see me? Ufufu, now hold still!~" He said before cutting off your cuffs. You moved you wrist and it ached. You smiled at Ferid for the first time. He began walking out, you walked behind him. "The only reason why your here right now is because of Mika, if he hadn't been in such depression because of you I could've kept getting amusing reactions from the blonde boy." He said. "Mika must've cared then." You mumbled, "He does!" Ferid said, you then ran off to war. You were thirsty but humans, you couldn't. "What the hell? He just ran off without explaining shit." You muttered, you then began searching the town for vampires and humans. "(Y/n)-Chan!" Mika said, you looked to see the blonde. He looked so happy to see you. But that peace wouldn't last, well not yet that is.

Bruhhhhhhhh, writer's block incoming.