A. Mika

Finale! If you like Mika the most keep reading, if not, don't read. IMPORTANT: NOTE AT THE END READ ALL THE WAY TO THE END!
~~~~~~~~~
Your PoV

You saw Mika's name on a door, and ran to it, after waving goodbye to Shizu of course. You saw as the door got closer and closer, you broke into a sprint and stopped once you reached the door, Shizu appeared behind you. "The door is locked." She answered 'matter-of-factly'. "How do I open it?" You asked, "Me, I'm your key, You have to back up, a lot. I suggest sprint far back." She said, you nodded. "Goodbye (Y/n), I hope I see you in the afterlife!" She screamed, before an explosion happened. Then, you could see a key, hovering over the ground, it was a cyan and white striped key. You grabbed it, tears began falling from your (skin tone) face. Even though it was only a little you guys spoke to each other, when she disappeared, it hit you hard, she even lied to you, telling you that you could come back and talk to her, that she would still be here, she lied about all that, but just to keep you motivated on getting out alive. You smiled as tears fell, like a waterfall, your smile broke, you went to the door with Mika's name written on it, you placed the key in the key hole, and then a burst of every color blinded you for a minute, you saw Shizu's life, everything in her life, through that burst of color. It made you cry more, then when you came back to your senses and could see again, you realized that the door was open, you smiled and ran to the door. You opened your eyes, and saw the real world, you saw Mikaela Hyakuya, the actual Mikaela Hyakuya. Your tears fell even more (somehow) and you hugged him tightly. He hugged you back tighter, "I love you so much Mikaela Hyakuya." You said, "I love you so much too, (Your full name)." Mika replied, you looked at him, with bright (eye color) eyes, they were ready to tell quite a long story.

The finale for Mika, BUT... I HAVE A NEW BOOK, ITS ONESHOTS FOR SERAPH OF THE END! WHOOT!