Another Fight

BRUH, that's all.

Your PoV~

When we got back I rushed to my room, the problem was, now my room was moved into the room after Krul's so I had to go through her room in order to get to mine. I opened the doors and saw Krul and Mika talking, Mika was about to say something but I held my hand up, he shut his mouth, kind of hurt. "Krul, I need to get something from my room." You say, she jumps off of her throne. "Sister, are you okay?" She asked, "He ticked me off." You mumbled before falling to the ground coughing. "Sister, what's wrong?" She asks helping you up, you look down a your arms, and legs, that push Mika gave you did more damage than you thought it would. "Mika, I can read her easily, you did this to her didn't you?" Krul asked, Mika nodded, not knowing what he had done. She stared at him, "Are you alright (Y/n)?" Krul asked, I nodded and walked to my room. I got a small container of blood on my desk. It was new, you drank it and left after taking a shower. You regained yourself, your wounds healed, and you were wearing a new vampire outfit. You decided to take a walk, Mika was completely clueless without blood from Krul. After he found out what happened he went to see you. He couldn't find you and he started to panic. "Ferid." You called, Ferid walked over to you with a hand on his hip, "Yes milady?~" He said, you mentally sighed. "Who was the vampire that was fighting to help me when Mikaela pushed me?" You asked, "That was Rene, is that all milady?" Ferid asked, "Yes, thank you for your help." You said and ran past him. You saw Rene patrolling, "Rene." You said, "Hmm?" He said looking at you. "Thanks for saving me." You said, "Your welcome, you are the princess. It's my duty." He said, you handed him six vials of blood. "It is my human blood portion, they don't know that I take blood from Krul since my eye color is still (e/c)." You said, he smiled a little and took the vials. "Thanks." He said, "It's no problem at all." You said before walking off into the shadows. You saw a boy with five of his fingers bleeding. You ran over to him, you took out your handkerchief and he looked scared of you. "Don't worry, I want to help you." You said nicely before smiling, you took his hand gently, you cleaned the blood with your handkerchief and smiled at him, "Wash it with cold water when you get home alright?" You told him, he nodded. "Thank you (y/n)-nee!" The child said before walking off with his family. You stood up and walked away, you bumped into Mikaela of course. "(Y/N)." He said, "What do you want?" You snapped, he looked taken aback. "I'm sorry." He said, "I think I wasted a lot of time, I didn't kill him, if I didn't fight I would die, it is a sign of defense!" You said, "I'm sorry." He whispered, "I hate you, you baka." You said, "I know I can't do anything to make up for it but-" He cut himself off before he took hold of your shoulders and kissed you. (OH MY GAWD READER-CHANNNN!!!) "Do you forgive me?" He asked, "Yes." You said.

Mika's PoV~

I grabbed hold of her shoulders and planted a kiss on her cheeks, she stiffened at first but kissed back (AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!). We walked to Krul because I needed blood. "You need blood?" She asked me, I nodded. She undid her collar a little bit, "Bite away." She said, I shook my head no before my eyes went small and I bit her, I couldn't control myself. I finaly got ahold of myself and ran away from (Y/N) knowing what I did, I wasn't ready to face her for a few days.

Y'all, I started a new story. It's Death the Kid X Reader, check it out please, bye!