Soulmates

warning: This is my first time writing so I'm sorry if it sucks . If it does pls tell me ,enjoy ;).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" I open an eye and press snooze on my alarm .  'It's 5:30am already....fuuuuck and it's Monday ...well today has already gone straight to hell.' I burrito myself in my blankets and start to fall asleep again until I feel something hit my side .

 "Get up, we have school,"I look up to see my cousin Trevor standing at the door with his arms crossed.

 " I can't , the blankets have accepted me as one of their own..if I leave ill lose their trust" He throws something else at me.

 "get up u til' cunt ill make waffles " I shoot out of bed

 " those waffles better be fucking amazing !"

 I look at my bed to see Trevor threw a shirt and jeans at me at me . ' not too bad actually' I put on them on and then put on my black converse . I hurry downstairs and stop at the bottom hearing Trevor humming in the kitchen . 'it's payback time .' I walk silently and come in from the other side of the kitchen while Trevors back it turned and quickly hide in the closet we use to store ingredients and close the door.I hear Trevor walk towards the closet probably looking for sugar . I slowly open the door and jump out.

 "look who just came out of the closet!" Trevor jumps back using the island to keep himself from falling . 

" WHAT THE HELL ASSHOLE YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!"

 " hahaha you should have seen the look on your face, "I said as I wiped a tear away and sat down at the table .

After eating breakfast Trevor and I walked to school . We both went our separate ways as I walked into the 1st period .As the day went along all I could think about was when the hell we were going to eat lunch. 

And as if my prayers had been answered from god, lunch time finally came and I ran to the cafeteria so I could be first in line . I got my food and looked for somewhere to sit down until I saw my friends Jace , Tyler , Sam, and Lily sitting all the way in the back. As I make my way towards them I bumped into someone. No not someone .......It was Zack .

"watch where you're going fucking idiot !"He hissed as he looks at me and flicks my forehead      "or else next time ill beat you into a bloody pulp ,"He threatened as he smiled and walked away. I walk quickly to my friend's table and sat down .

 " Well Zack is as bitchy as ever, " Lily said looking down at her food . 

"you can say that again "I muttered as I look down at my food and start picking at it.Zack has been bullying me since I was in middle school . I thought he would stop in high school but he just became a bigger asshole and bullied me more frequently. 

"Alex ..Alex..ALEX!!!!"

 "how may I help you, "I said looking up at tyler.

"you zoned out for a minute there,"He said,I put some chicken in my mouth and swallowed.

 "Nah, I was getting mentally prepared to eat this crap they call food,"I responded and looked over at Jace who is on his phone probably playing clash of clans as always .

 "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I then look at sam who is about to throw her book across the cafeteria . 

"what is it now Sammy ? "I asked.

 " NEWT COMMITTED SUICIDE !!"She screamed and tears started to roll down her face . hugged her in an effort to comfort her.

" shhh its okay "He whispered as she cryed into his shoulder. At this point, I'm honestly so done with life so I put on my headphones and listen to Panic ! At The Discos death of a bachelor album for the rest of lunch. 

One full album and wto Halsey songs later, lunch finishes and i go to my fifth period  math class where we have a substitute. Thank god because i sure as hell didn't do any home work. I sat next to the wonderful Jace that let me copy his home work.Our sub was chill and gave us a worksheet that was due next class . 

"hey , do you have the report  Mr.smith told us was due next week?"Jace asked. 'Shit i completely  forgot that our gym coach wanted us to write a report on football ......and i left it in my gym locker' .         

" shit its in my gym locker , ill just get it after school "I said laying back in my chair.

A few hours later the last bell rang releasing us from the pits of hell and i start making my way to the locker rooms . As im passing a water fountain i feel cold liquid on my shirt . I look down to see a big wet blob on my stomach and look in the direction from where it came from . I see a guy covering his mouth with his hand giving me an apologetic look.

 " im so sorry , the water fountain must be broken."He appologized.

" its cool "I assured, i smile and walk away ' well at least i have a spare change of clothes in my locker. '

I turn the corner and see the door to the boys locker room and fast walked inside . I walk towards my locker , put down my book bag on a bench  and proceeded to unlock my locker. I took off my shirt and was about to put on my spare until i hear the locker room door open and someone step inside .

  At first i thought maybe it was our coach, but mr. smith was a whole lot of man and when he walked u could hear it echo across the locker room. These foot steps however , were lighter .

I turn around to see Zack walking towards me ' fuck , fuck me , fuck him , fuck this world because i am so done .' He puts his hand on the lockers behind me  , then grabs my hair pining me to the wall.  He then leans into the point where our noses were a centimeter away . 

" so nerd , its time u learn your pla-" he  was cut off by  bright red glow coming from my bare chest . I notice the same glow coming from his white t-shirt . 

This could mean only two things . Either we are radioactive super hero's ,or we are soulmates . And being as unlucky as i am, it's probably the second one . 

 " no ,no no no no NO, this isn't happening "Zack said as he backed away

" you couldnt be my-"

 " but I hate you! "I said

" FUCK NO , FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT " with that he grabbed his book bag that he dropped by the door an ran out leaving me alone in the locker room .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  tell me in the comments if i should continue or just quit . Thanks for reading