My boyfriends' ex is a dick

==picture of maria

Hey hey hey

Luis:"How much do you hate us?"

Maria:"I'm gonna kill Mason in his sleep,"

Patty:" I'll help."

No one is killing anyone , and I dont hate you , I love you all. I torture all of my friends. Anyways , enjoy the chapter. 

==============================================================================

Zackpov

"C'mon Alex, we gotta get to class,"I said leading him away from the group surounding Mason. The look on Alex's face made me seath in anger. He looked petrafide and like he was about to cry.

I walked him to his first class for the day and then started heading to my class.

Then, I felt firm hand on my shoulder. I turned around the face a smilling Maria and Brendon.

"Hey brother-in-law," she greated.

"What do you mean brother-in-law?"I asked curiously.

"Well, I'm basicly Alex's sister, and you two are obviously going to get married. So that makes me your sister-in-law," she chirped as we walked to class."By the way what colour scheme do you want your wedding?"

"What does that make me ," brendon asked Maria.

"My pet," she said in a giggly tone

"Oh, hahaha very funny," he retorted rolling his eyes.

I walked into my phisics class and noteced Maria did aswell. I sat down in the back and Maria sat next to me in the joint desk.

"Since when were you in this class?"

" I've always been in this class . Who else do you think hurles spitballs at you when no one was paying attention?" she said with a smirk.

"That was you!" I whisper-yelled. She didnt say anything, she just shruged and smirked even more.

"Izzy you aint gunna belive dis shit!" yelled a boy as he walked towards us taking a seat infront of Maria.

"What happened boo?" she asked directing all her attention to him. The nickname caught me off guard since her name was maria not Isabella.

"This bitch, this new kid tried flirting with Mario while we were having a conversation!" he yelled sassily.

"Isnt that the guy you like?"she asked smiling.

"I dont like him, I'm not gay," he deadpaned.

"Fine, the guy you have a man crush on?"she said, making the boy sigh and roll his eyes.

"I swear im gunna kill you in your sleep and feed your body to your dog,"he said in a serious tone. I chuckled and watched them bicker in amuzment. 

"Who's the brunet watching us like a soap opera?"He asked giving me a curious stare. 

"He's Alex's boo thang," maria said happily."Speaking of boo thangs zack I want you to meat my gay best friend Carlos."

"Bitch I swear to god im going to shove a breadstick up your ass," he snaped.Before Maria could recoil we were interrupted by mr.Novak.

"Students we have a new kid coming in today, so give him a warm welcome,"I felt his words hit me like a wrecking ball. In walked Mason with a shit eating grin.

"Take a seat wherever you see fit,I will be right back," Mr.Novak directed before walking out of the class.

Mason looked around before his eys fell on me and a devilish grin replaced his shit eating one. He walked towards the back of the class where we were sitting, pushed Carlos's bookbag out of the seat it occupied and sat next to him.