First Date

guess who's back , back again , I am back , back again . 

Maria:"You took so long I thought you died ."

Patricia:"I know whyyyy!!!"

Issa:"TESTING!!!!"

Patricia :"I was going to say it ."

Maria:"Not only that but all the extra assignments that teachers give because they are closing the grade book bla bla bla."

Shhhh voices I'm speaking . I'm late but hey dat last chapter doe . Lol enjoy it now because shit is going to get bad real soon .;)

Maria:"Wha-"

SHHHHH!! Read and shut up maria. Sorry, the voices get talkative lol  enjoy .

---pic of Butch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zacks pov 

I open my eyes to see Alex snuggled up against me .'He's so cute I might actually die .'  I play with his hair until he opened his eyes . I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him snuggling closer to me intertwining our legs . 

"It's cold in here ." He whined yawning . I threw more blankets over us chuckling .

"There's no school today ." I said closing my eyes again . "Maybe today I could take you on a real date?" 

"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind ?" He asked in a sleepy voice . 

"The fair is open ."I said 

"Sure , I love the fair ,it could be fun ."He said in a happy tone . I smiled 'HE SAID YES!!!'  I chuckled and planted a soft kiss on his forehead . 

"What time is it ?"He said yawning . I look over at me phone."It's 12:22."

"Then lets get going before it gets packed . " He said starting to get up . I pull him back onto the bed and wrap my arms around him .

"Later." I said falling asleep again . He squirmed loose and got up  again. 

"No ,it's going to get packed if we go any latter." I whined 

"If we get there late and it's packed I will walk home and never talk to you again." He said walking out of the room. 

"Ugh , fine I'm coming. " I whined getting out of bed slowly while stretching. 

"Zack?" Alex calls from the hall way.

"Yeah." 

"I don't have clothes ."He said walking into the room again. 

"Don't worry " I said trying to roll out of bed falling on the floor with a thud . "Ow."I hear a laugh come from Alex ,and can't help but smile. 

I get off the bed and walk towards my drawers . I pulled out a pair of old skinny jeans and a blue shirt for Alex. 

"Alex come get your clothes !" I yelled . I heard footsteps coming my way ."Hurry up and change  " 

"What the fuck are you talking about ." I turn to face my mom holding a bottle of  Bourbon . 'Shit ,the devils awake .' I sigh and walk towards her . 

"Nothing , that wasn't meant for you . " 

"Than who was it meant for ." At that moment I see Alex behind her with a confused look on his face .