Back to the hospital

Hey guys' I know it's been a while , but I lost track of time ....and I was watching Netflix but that's beside the point!

Patricia:"Bitch we all know you were watching supernatural and shameless this whole time when you should have been updating."

Maria:"Yeah , and now school is starting soon and you've only updated twice this whole summer."

Luis:"Then school's gonna start and you're going to have less time to update."

Issa:"Actually the first month is always easy so we expect a lot of chapters during then."

Angelina:"I swear you're so mean to your readers."

Okay Okay, Jesus calm down. Yes, I know I've been mean and lazy, but I will be updating smaller chapters every two weeks on Sunday if you guys really want. Let's cut the chit-chat and get this show on the road.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zacks pov

I woke up to the sun hitting my face and a pain in my chest. I opened my eyes to see Alex running his hands through my hair.

"Everytime I wake up and you're the first thing I see it gives me hope that today will be as beautiful as your eyes,"I said with a sleepy smile.He blushed and smiled back at me.

"How'd you sleep last  night?"He asked

"A little uncomfortable because of my cast, but other than that fine,"I replied yawning at the end. "How bout you?"

"Good. You hungry?"He asked getting out of bed. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me. 

"Cant we lay here a little longer?"I pleaded.

"I wish we could, but my aunt will be home soon and I don't want her finding us like this. She's really homophobic I'm sorry."He replied getting back up. I sighed and started getting up but stopped when I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. 

"Hey hey take it easy," Alex said as he walked towards me and helped me get up.

"Thanks,"I said as I reached for my crutches. I stood up, went down stairs and sat on a stool in front of the island. Alex was making breakfast while I sat there and watched. 'I'm honestly the luckiest man alive, aren't I? I mean look at me, I'm sitting in front of the person I've hurt the most , yet after all the shit I've done they still love me.' 

A small smile crept onto my face as I watched him run around the kitchen looking for sugar. He was making eggs and what I assume are pancakes. 

"Why the hell can't anyone ever find the sugar? I had no idea that I accidentally bought the waldo brand,"He mumbled angrily as he looked through the pantry.I chuckled to myself which made  Alex turn around angrily.

"Do you think this is funny?"

"No, I think it's hilarious,"I responded with another chuckle. At that moment the front door opened and his aunt walked in. She walked into the kitchen, gave Alex a hug , said something sleepily in Spanish and went upstairs. 

"What did she say?"I asked

"She told me to tell Trevor to take out the trash..oh and she thought you were Trevor,"He responded while beating the eggs.

"Damn, she really is tired,"  I said as I got up and limped towards the pantry.

"Hey what are you-"Alex stopped talking mid sentence when I handed him a bag of sugar.