Surprise trip to the hospital

I'M BACK FUCKERS!!!!

Maria:"Took you long enough, and the next time you cut me off while I'm speaking I will chop your right hand off."

Patricia:"Then how is the supposed to write and stuff?"

Luis:"Won't that make her take longer to update if she is only typing with her non-dominant hand?"

Issa:".....who the fuck is you?"

Luis:"who the fuck is you?"

Issa:"I asked first."

Luis:"I asked second."

Will both of you shut up! Everyone this is Luis, and he is a new voice..in my head...god I need friends...Enough of that guys enjoy the story!!!!XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alex pov

"SHIT!!"I awoke to the scream of who I assumed was Trevor,But A few seconds later I realized it sounded more like Jake. Out of curiosity I got out of bed and walked to Trevor's room. I opened the door and immediately regretted it.

There stood Jake butt naked, while Trevor attempted to cover himself with the sheets. I closed my eyes as quickly as I could and slapped my hand over my eyes.

"AHH MELONS IT BURNS!!!!MY EYES , MY EYES!!!"I yelled dramatically .

"Oh shut up you've seen me naked before, and besides I don't look that bad naked,"Jake said defensively.

"Yeah that's true , but that doesn't mean I want to see you naked." I retorted "I just wanted to see why the hell this dipshit was making so much noise at this time." I pointed at Trevor.

"Curiosity killed the cat," Trevor said grabbing a pair of boxers that were on his nightstand and slipped them on under the covers.

"Oh yeah, well satisfaction brought is back," I said. I looked back at Jake who was looking through the clothes thrown on the floor.It took me a couple seconds before I put it all together and gasped

"Wait ....did you too?" A blush spread across both their faces , and my jaw dropped.

"Alex wait-" Jake said coming towards me.

"Get you and your torpedo away from me right this instant!"I yelled pointing at his member. Then I heard it , my phone ringing in my room. I ran from Trevor's room and into my own. I grabbed my phone, threw myself on my bed , and picked up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"I said half hoping it would be Zack.

"Hello , is this Alex." Asked a woman.

"Yes,why are you asking?"I said.

"I'm calling from the Baptist hospital to inform you that Zachary green has been hospitalized."My heart sank into my stomach . I hang up the phone , put on a sweatshirt and sandals, and ran back to Trevor's room.

"Jake I need you to drive me to the hospital right now!" I shouted.

"What ? Why?" Trevor asked.

"It's Zack, he's in the hospital!" I said hysterically . Jake and Trevor got out of bed ,grabbed their shoes, keys,shirt, and hurried with me to the car. Once inside we quickly drove to the hospital , the entire time I was thinking of all the terrible things that could have happened.

We arrived at the hospital , and once Jake parked the car I ran towards the emergency entrance. I stopped in front of the front desk and took a moment to catch my breath.