Art project

Shalom readers I hope you enjoy this chapter 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Zack opv

We pull into Alex's drive way and see a black car and a tall  blond haired boy got out of the driver seat. He walked over to the passenger side and helped another tall boy with what looked like black hair from far away. I parked next to the car and watched Alex get out . I grabbed our food and got out of the car locking it .

"Hey Alex ." "Hey Jack thanks for bringing him home . " "anytime it kind of is my fault for making him play 5 rounds of beer pong  ." The blond said smiling, scratching the back of his neck using his other arm to balence Trevor. Alex sighs ."It's okay just..don't let happen again,and please take him upstairs."

Jake did just as he was told and Alex and i followed then inside. I followed Alex up the stairs and into his room . I sat in an empty chair that was placed Infront of a deskt with drawings all over the wall infront of it . Alex left the room to show out Jake and thank him . Alone in the room i looked over all the drawings . 'Wow...he's good' 

Each drawing seemed as if it was going to jump out at me from the page . After overlooking the drawings I looked around the room to see some more paintings hanging from the walls . Some of them Were abstract , but one was of a ballerina with a foot extended in the air behind her with one arm extended up and the other in the direction of her leg. She wore all white with pale skin ,but behind her was a beautiful array of aqua and lavender with hints of yellow. 

To busy admiring  the breath taking painting i didn't notice that Alex had been standing at the door way for quit a bit . "Oh s-sorry i didn't see you standing there." He smiled and took a chair that was in a corner and placed next  to me . "It's alright ." I couldn't help but smile a little . I never noticed how nice his smile really is . 

He turned on a lamp that was on the desk , took out two clean sheet of paper and pencils . He took one of each and placed them infront me . "Alright so i have an idea of what emotion we should work on ." His voice faded away and i got lost in his bright blue eyes . I never noticed how blue and vibrant they had really been .

Since the age of thirteen i always thought i was gay ,but the thought of being different scared me . So I slept around a lot trying to forget the fact that i was attracted to men. But now it's going to be inevitable because his eyes are the most beautiful thing in he room. "Zack.. Zaack?" A hand waves infront of my face . " Earth to Zack ?" I instantly snap out of whatever trance i was in . "Huh ...what ?"

"You zoned out for a while ."  I blush realizing i was staring . "Oh s-sorry it wont happen again ." He sighs ."Well like i was saying , what emotion do you think we should do ?" I wanted to answer with something simple . But at the moment the only thing he could think of was how well His faces was sculpted , how his lips were plump and pink .

After a few moments i noticed we were both  just stairing at each other smiling . The realization hit us both and we both blushed and looked away ."W-well , how about love ?" His eyes widened a little shocked  at my suggestion . " i-i know its cheesy but..maybe we could make it work ." He smiled . " That's actually a good idea ."He got his pencil and began to sketch out two figures draped on each other .

The way his face lit up while he began to sketch made me feel warm inside ... it made me smile , and that's something i haven't done in a while . 'well i never thought i would say this , but... maybe this partner thing won't be so bad .'  "What do you think ?" He held out his paper . two figures raped in one anothers arms . The smaller one on the larger ones chest as the smaller one let out a tear and the larger one kissed their forhead .

"it's ...amazing ."  "Really ?" He said in a happy tone . "Yeah . With some warm red and orange tones it would be perfect ." He smiled whole heartedly at me . He looks so much cuter when he smiles .                The urge to kiss him was hard to resist but i did . 'Who thought that the little nerd i used to bully would be so cute ' 

Suddenly i remember all the times i hurt him . The times I beat him so bad he could barely walk or crawl.  The guilt began to consume me . 'I am such an asshole.. how can i even think he would accept me after all the pain i caused him .  '  I try to concentrating the matter at hand which was this project.

If we are at least going to be partners im going to find some way to make it up to him . He set some pastels infront of me . "Show me the color scheme you want to do ." I took a dark orange and began to make a small strip on the paper . Over lapping it a little a lighter orange followed by yellow . I see a splatter brush . "Mind if i borrow that brush ?"

 "sure ." Before grabbing the brush i rubbed the colors together making an ombre affect . I then took the brush and some lavender paint and splattered a small amount on the ombre . I rubbed it in a little then splattered some red . Finally content i showed it to Alex . "I..I like it  it would look great on the figures . " I smile . 

Alex Yawns ."Its getting late maybe you should go . We have school tomorrow ." "Your right . Thank you for having me ." I said yawning a little . I took my things and Alex walked me to the door . AS i walked to my car i hear Alex "HEY!" I turn around . " Same time tomorrow ?" I smile . "Sure ."

He waved to me as i pulled out of his drive thru . I waved back and drove home .  Once there i showered and got in bed . All I could think of was Alex , his eyes , his lips , the way he smiled . After a while of thinking I finally drifted off to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   I hope you liked the chapter and as always comment and vote . Love you ;)