Fun In The Sun

HHHEEEYYY it me I'm back again my little watermelons ! I feel bad about the fact that i've been updating late .

Maria :"Yeah I was going to kill her in her sleep."

Patricia:"All I know is that she was apparently harming watermelons so...I threw a pokemon at her for harming da bootiful fruit ."

Me:"shut up I'm giving an introduction here ."

Maria:*Throws book * SHAME ON YOU FOR LATE UPDATE !!!

Me:*dodges and throws watermelons at both their heads * Again I'm sorry, enjoy ;)

--------picture of Jake 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zack pov 

"Zaaack ~" I wake up to my sister calling my name . "Wake up!" I feel a large object hit me . I look over to see it was not an object it was Annabeth. "Get off me you weigh a ton!" She smacked my butt before sliding off me .  

"We have school c'mon !" I sit up in my bed and wrap the blanket around me . "I don't wanna go to school !" She shot me an evil look . "I was hoping you would say that ." She throw something at me which turned out to be a bathing suit .

"Land meets liquid, Coconuts , LETS GO TO THE BEACH !!!" I throw a football at her and she catches it. "No." She drops the football . "Whyyy~?" She asked exaggerating the y . "Because we have school and I have to Hep Alex with our project ." 

 "That's why I invited him ," She said happily . "YOU DID WHAT! HOW THE HELL DID YOU HIS NUMBER!!!" She threw  a towel and beach ball at me ."I had him as a partner in language arts for this project that we ended up doing it  on the phone ." She said smiling like a mad woman .

"He said yes ?" I question not fully believing he would be their . "I said You wanted him their so he said to pick him up when you were ready." I didn't know weather to push her down the stairs or hug her. "Give me ten minutes. " 

I ran into the bathroom with my bathing suit in hand and striped . I put on my bathing suit , brushed my teeth and hair ,then ran into my room and threw on a blue tang-top. I grabbed a book bag and put towels , tanning lotion, extra clothes , a portible charger and gum .

I ran down stairs to see my sister sitting next to two bags and the cooler . One had what looked like a beach ball , two footballs , speakers and beach blanket  . The other held all of her belongings .I helped her load all the stuff in the car and headed off to Alexs house . 

Alex pov 

As I sit on my porch I think if skipping would really be a good idea . Then Trevor stands infront of wearing a bathing suit with a sack flung over his shoulder . "Ummm.. where are you going ?" He sits next to me chuckling a little . 

"With you of course ." "What ?!?" I say hoping i heard wrong . "If you're going to skip school then I'm coming ...unless you want Auntie to find out ." He said with a devilish grin. "You dirty melon !" A laugh escaped his lips . "Jake is coming too ." 

'shit just my luck ' As I was about to talk him out of it I saw Jakes black hummer pull into my drive way.  He got out of his car holding a black sack similar to Trevors .  "Sup ." He walks toward us and sets his bag down next to mine .

"Hold on , everyone hold their watermelons ! You two weren't invited !" Trevor smiled ."I'm sure who ever your going with won't mind . " I hear a faint honking and out of the corner of my eye see a Black Camaro  park infront of my house. "Well guess it's