the next day

I know i said once a week but I'm the most random person ever so ....... Yeah, enjoy ;)

--------picture of Alex                                                                                                                                                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Alex opv

"rrrrrr" I wake up again to that annoying ass alarm . The thought of going to school and seeing Zack made me sick. 'how is that douche my soulmate ? ' I get out of bed and stumble towards Trevors room and  stubbed my toe on my art desk "AAOOOWWWWW" Hopping on one foot i stumbled into Trevors room.

" RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKER !!!!" I open the blinds and throw a baseball glove at him . " Alex if you would be so kind as to suck my left nut and leave me alone that would be great ." Trevor looked at me then picked up a bucket and threw up . " You shouldn't have gone drinking to celebrate your win vs. the wizards." He glared at me. " Well mom's not going to let you stay home so get dressed , take some Advil and put on sunglasses because we need to leave ."

Trevor got dressed slowly and i wouldn't be mad if it wasn't his own damn fault that he had a hangover .After he finally got ready and we walked to school . Once we got to school i ran into Art class . Sadly that was one of the many  classes i had Zack  in . I tried to sit as far away as possible as i could . I sat all the way in the back . 

The teacher  Mrs. Malec was explaining some project due next week . " Class i want you to draw your emotions . Now i don't want anything simple i want you guys to really let out  all your bottled up emotions and let them explode onto the canvas . "I roll my eyes .' Wow thanks mrs as if drawing an emotion isn't hard enough.'   "Now you will each be assigned   a partner that will be given to you based on both of your skills ."

I put my head down and pray to god i don't get Zack as a partner . "Sammy and Angie ." Great so now both my friends are taken  I'm either left with Tyler or Brendon . "Tyler and Violet ." Damn it, another one bites the dust .  'Jesus please give me Brendon as a partner i swear I'll go to church every day'  "Zack and Lola "  ' YES, FUCK YES PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH ' Just as i had my hopes up i hear " Lola got transfered out of this class miss ." I turn to The voice which was a girl named Nina glare  at her . 

 "Hmmmm.. alright Zack your new partner is.... Alex . " "WHAT !! BUT HE..I- !!!" "Well you guys would work well together so you will be partners end of discussion !" I put my head on the table in defeat and despair . I look up and see Zack  face palming and then putting his head down .  Well at least we both hate the idea .

Class ends and i as i make my way to third block i feel a hand  tightly grip my shoulder . I turn around to see Zack . "Look i don't like you but this is worth 75% of my grade and I'm not getting benched next game. "  'Shit i can't refuse either because i will get my ass benched from my next volleyball tournament .' I sigh and nod my head in agreement . 

"After school we could either go to  your house or..." He began trail off . " Maybe your house is best ."   . "Umm well sure , but tomorrow would be better since today i have a practice ." He laughed . " I wouldn't call meeting with the chess club practice ." " No i have volleyball practice now can we get to class before we're late to Math ." I begin to walk away i see him walking along side me  from the corner of my eye.

We finally make it to class thee seconds before the bell rang and the only available   seat where two steats in the  back that were right next to each other . Since we had no option  we just sat down . I feel a brush of hot breath tingle my neck " How about after your practice . "  I felt a hot blush appear on my checks . "o-okay " Out of the corner of my eyes i see a small smile appear on his lips 

Time passes and school finally ends . I make my way to the locker rooms and got  dressed into  my shorts and tang top . Putting my stuff away quickly i ran into the gym so i wouldn't be late . Our practice started with the usual stretches and laps around the Gym . After an hour long practice match and some lower body work outs we finished our practice .

I sit on the bench Feeling my muscles ache , drenched in sweat  and took a long drink from my water bottle  but stop when i see Zack staring at me from the corner of my eye . He was sitting on the bleachers not too far away and started walking towards me  .

 " Well well ." "Can i help you sir ?" "you're actually good at something sports related." I roll my eyes and he looks at me up and down . " Who knew small fry was muscular ." "Screw you i need to get dressed ." I started walking away ." I'll wait for you outside the locker room." He shouted. "Yeah yeah" 

After i change and packed my things  and headed out of the locker room . I found Zack infront of the school entrance leaning against a wall . "You ready ?" I sighed "Ready as I'll ever be ." I follow Zack outside  until he stopped infront of a 2016 Chevrolet black  Camaro  and unlocked the car . "Get in " He demanded . Once we were both in the car i suddenly remember Trevor and take out my phone to call one of his friend Jake . 

J: "Hey Alex how you been "

A: "good hey, could you take Tevor home ?"

J:" Sure what happened " 

A:' He's hungover from yesterdays party " 

J:" Of coures man ." 

A:" Thanks I'll see there ."

J:"Alright man have a good one." 

A:" you too bye "

I hung up the Phone and put it in my pocket . "what was that about ?" "It's nothing lets go ." Zack started the car and got out of the parcking space . Once we were off school grounds Zack turned on the radio and put on the pop stacion and Soap by Melanie Martinez comes on .

Suddenly Zack lowers the volume . " Alex i have a Question . " "Ask away . " How come every time i beat you up you never fight back ?" As much as i wanted to jump out of the car i stayed there . "Well  i thought if i fought back then it would make it worse and your friends would then help you  beat me into a bloody pulp." 

After that the only sound was the radio as we pass a McDonalds. "You hungry ?" "Well if its not too much trouble ."  "Alright." He pulles into the drive thru and got us two apple pies and two medium Dr.Peppers . After giving him directions we finally pulled into my drive way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     I know it was short and sucked but comment and vote pls !!!!! LOVE YOU GUYZ