Growing in love

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!Sorry for the late updates but this will be usual until the end of may because of testing . Sorry my sweet melons but hey at least i'm updating and that all that matters .

Patricia:"My threat to push you off the third floor still stands ."

Maria:"If I cry you die ."

Issa:" I know updating is hard but ima shoot you if you keep taking so long ."

SHHHH! Why do you guys always interrupt me while I'm making my introduction/ authors note .

-By the way things might get a little steamy towards the end so I'm warning you now.-

Enjoy the story . ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alex pov--play the song --

I open my eyes to see a blurry white sealing and hear a faint beeping sound . As my vision becomes clear I look around and see that I'm in a hospital room .'Why am I in a hospital room ,What happened , Is everyone else okay ?'As these thoughts flood my thoughts I hear a familiar voice that I haven't heard in 8 years .

"Alex, Alex  You're awake !" It was the voice of my mother . She ran over to me and engulfed me in a tight  embrace . Frozen in place I hesitantly put a hand on my mothers arm . tears come to my eyes as I pull her closer .

"Mom,Mom ." I say with a shaky voice on the edge of tears . I feel another hand on my shoulder  and look up to see my father .

" La bella durmiente se levanto ."(A/N This translates to " the sleeping beauty awoke .")He says his hispanic accent thick . My father was a tall broad shouldered man with  light blues eyes , black hair , and lightly tanned skin . While my mom was a small woman with pail skin ,brown hair ,and dark blue eyes .

I put a hand on  his and squeezed . "Si papa ."(A/N translation ."Yes dad.") As I said this a doctor walked in .

"Look who's up. And here I thought you'd never wake up . "

"What do you mean ?" He smiled .

"You've been in a coma for four years ." My eyes widen In shock .

"W-Where's Zack ?" My mother looks at me confused .

"What are you talking about ."My dads grip tightens .

"Last I was with him we were driving home to Miami beach ." My father chuckled .

"You were never at the beach ..You've never even left Canada ." my mother  looked at me with loving eyes ,but my father had confusion swimming in his .

"What ?"I said.

"It was all a dream ." The doctor said handing me a glass of water .'It can't be ..It was just a dream ...then that would mean that ..Zack isn't real , none of it was .' The feelings of sadness over came me,but I did my best not to let it show.My mother pinched my cheek .

"When can he go home ?" She asked the doctor.'I wan't to go home ,to my home ,with Zack ,Trevor and Jake . '  That's when I hear it .Zacks voice ,but it was soft and barely audible .I couldn't make out what he had said It was something about up .

I heard it again, but clearer . Wake up was what I understood from the mumbling . The room began to go blurry as I began to feel dizzy . His voice became louder as Everything went dark .

When I opened my eyes I was back in the car next to Zack ,my hand still in his . I smiled realizing it was a dream ...or was it . I sat up quickly and look at him .