why won't he tell me?

I'm back and sort yatta yatta yatta

Carlos:"Where have you been

luis:"Honestly you come and go like the rain in miami."

Maria:"we-"
Shut up,  it's been a while so let's just let them read the story.  Enjoy

–----------------------------------------------------------

Zack pov

"Would you eat your own placenta!?"Alex asked in a confused tone. I turned and gave him a confused and concerned look."Wait, wait, hold on, Maria texted me that."

"Um....we don't even have placenta so....."I said still shooting him a confused look. He smiled,shrugged, and nodded his head. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out and saw a random number on my screen.

"Umm....Hello?"

"If you cut me off again I'll kill you in your sleep,"Said the voice. It took me two seconds but I took a guess at who it sounded like.

"Maria? First of all what the hell are you talking about, second how did you get my number?"

"The first part is something the readers will understand, the second part well....let's just say you should fix your privacy settings on everything."She said happily through the speaker confusing me even further. Before I could say anything she hung up.

"What did she say?"Alex asked. 

"Well, she said some stuff about readers? Then she said to update my privacy settings."I said as we walked through his front door.

"Um..this now confirms she was high on something today."

"Who was high?"asked Trevor as he got up from the couch. 

"Maria was,but she didn't share...that asshole,"Alex said as he put down our bags by the door. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch putting the crutches against the wall. 

"So what did you want to change the painting too?"I asked Alex as I relaxed into the couch.

" Oh right that,"He said as he left the room and came back with a paper and handed it to me. 

"Um, Alex?"

"Yeah?"He asked walking into the kitchen. 

"This...These are memes."

"Oh shit wrong paper,"He screamed as he ran into the living room and took the paper out of my hand. I laughed so hard it hurt. 

"What happened?"Trevor asked walking into the room swinging around his car keys.

"Nothing nothing,"I wheezed between laughs. He nodded his head and the disappointment radiated off of him. 

"Honestly I wish I could  disown you Alex!"He screamed as he left the house. Alex walked back into the room and mouthed I would too And stared sadly at the door. 

"So do you actually have an idea for the painting?"I asked getting up and getting my crutches. 

"yeah I do, let's do a different emotion." He said walking back into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?"I asked walking in behind him.

"I mean , I want to do regret instead of love,"He said while cutting up a pineapple.

"Alex, if there something that's bothering you ,you can tell me,"I said walking closer to him.

"N-no it's fine, I'm fine."