Mixed feelings

Hey guys  thank you for being supportive and commenting love you .  

picture of Annabeth 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Zack pov

"Zack" I hear a voice calling my name but try to ignore it and fall back asleep . "ZACK" It was the voice of my sister . "Shhhh go to sleep " I say half asleep pointing at the door ."ZACKERY LANDON GREEN GET UP!!" She throws a shoe at me hitting my back. "Owww why did you throw a shoe ?" She picks up a cleat and waves it in the air . "Get up or i'll throw this next." 

I roll out of bed in defeat and she dropped the cleat on the floor . "Mom is back by the way ." "Did she bring back a boy-toy ?" She sighs "Yeah , and her manager called and asked why she hasn't gone to work the past week ." 

I began to walk towards my mom's room and fling the door open . I See my mom laying next to a middle aged man with black hair  . I walk over to him and slap him . He bolts up and looks at me . "Who are and how did you get in here ?" I cross my arms .

"I'm her son and I live here. Now if you would leave that would be great ." He looks at me and gets up picking up all his things . "Now go home to your wife ." He looks at me shocked . "H-how did you know ?" I cocked my head towards the table next to him . 

"That's your ring ." He nods his head yes and continues to gather his things , got dressed and left . I look at my mom and wake her up . "Mom" "What ?" I throw a pillow at her . "WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE TO WORK !!!" She throws it back . "I don't want to ." "You don't want to.YOU DON'T WANT TO?!? WE ARE BROKE AND THE ONLY REASON WE STILL HAVE A HOUSE AND TWO CARS IS BECAUSE DAD SENDS ME AND ANNABETH MONEY !!"

Annabeth runs in and puts an arm on my shoulder . "Pick your battles Zack ...pick them right " I storm out of my mothers room and go into the shower to get ready for the day.  Once I finished my shower i got dressed and fixed my hair . 

I waited for my sister by the door and began to think about yesterday . ' Do i really like him? It could be a possibility but...why now? Why did we just now find out we were soulmates ? Why not when we first met ?' All these questions overtook my mind until i felt a touch on my shoulder . 

"Are you alright ?" Annabeth asked with a look of concern . "Yeah I was just ....thinking that's all ."  She smiles and walks out the door . I follow close behind . I locked the door behind me and got into my car . The drive was short because of the absence of traffic .

Once at school I said good bye to my sister walked to   social studies . My friend Matthew  was standing in the door way . "Hey Zack . " He waves at me . "Sup Matt ." I wave back .  "Did you do the home work ?" He says with a sheepish smile . I sit down all the way in the back and take out the home work . Then i hand it to Matthew and he smiles taking it happily . "Thanks Zack you saved my life ."

I roll my eyes . "Just hurry before the teacher gets here ." He takes the sheets from my hand and writes down the answers . I sit back in my chair and question myself about yesterday . 'Do I really like Alex?  Why not Then ?' I question myself again .

My train of thought became broken when Our math teacher walked in . Matthew handed me my home work back and I took out my note book and text book . I opened them up and held the pencil in my hand to make it look like i was working .

I went back to trying to answer those question that weighed heavy on my mind . 'Why do I even like him ?' I found myself desperately trying to find the answer to that one question . Thinking back , I never found him as cute as I do now.

Then again when you bully some one you look more at their flaws . And when you beat them , you don't think about how soft their skin is or could be . All you have is this rage that was directed at someone now being taken out on someone else .I feel shame for putting bruises on that beautiful face.