He's Back

I know, I know ,you guys are mad bu- 

Carlos:"I'm back!" 

Issa:"What are you doing back I thought she-"

Carlos;"I left after she got back on her meds..but lately she's been off them."

Maria:"That makes sense

Luis:"Uh guys. we got an introduction to attending to."

Guys!!!!Shut up I'm doing something . They could be so rude , anyways Yay update!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex pop 

"YOU!!"Zack yelled as he stormed into the room.

"Zack, you promised you wouldn't flip."I pleaded as I stood in front of him stopping him from approaching Butch. He looked at me and sighed angrily as he took a step back.

"You're lucky he's here Butch."Zack hissed as he glared daggers at Butch. 

"Listen, Zack I know you don't like me, and I am sorry for what I did to you Alex , but I'm here the same reason you are,"He said 

"It's alright,"I smiled, but Zack just kept staring at him as if he was plotting murder.

"Oh yeah, and why is that?"Zack questioned crossing his arms.

"Because I want to make sure she is all right, because I care,"He pleaded, I looked at Zack and saw him seething in anger, so I cut in before someone got hurt.

"Enough! Zack, He is here because he likes her and cares about her well-being . Would he be here if he didn't?"I asked, looking at him with a pleading look.

"Fine,"He said in defeat and sat down on the chair next to Annabeth. He took her hand in his giving her a sad look. I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder , rubbing it lightly.  Butch sat on the other chair on the opposite side of the bed. 

He grabbed one of her hands and laced their fingers together making Zack so angry I think I saw steam come out of his ears. My grip tightened on his shoulder, he sighed and rolled his eyes. I took a seat in the chair next to him ,once I did Zack hid  his face in the crevis of my neck and started crying.

I scooted my chair as close to his as possible and held him in my arms, running my hand through his hair. I looked over at Annabeth's body, she was limp and pale, which was strange for such an energetic and colorful person like her.

She shouldn't be there, she should be running around , shipping and screaming at us to 'just kiss already.' She should be setting us up on some random date or be locking us in a closet together. She should be making wedding plans way ahead of time and if she could see Zack and I now she would probably cry because of her 'poor fangirl heart'.

I felt a hot tear roll down my cheek and held Zack closer. I heard more whimpering , but it wasn't coming from Zack. I turned my head and saw Butch hunched over the side of Annabeth's bed crying. 

"I miss her," Zack whispered into my neck. 

"Me too," I whispered in response and planted a kiss on his forehead, and rested my head there. I can't just say everything is going to be okay, because I don't know if it will be okay.  I hope it will be , but saying that is making a promise I can't keep. 

More tears stream down my face and fall onto Zack, but he doesn't seem like he mind. Zack lifted his head from my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Thank you."He said with a tear stained face.