Chapter 1

"Is that it?" I asked as I stand in front of this big bricked house, I mean it's not ugly,but it wasn't something I would pick to live in.

"Yup that's it princess" said my dad.

"Don't call me that I'm 17 not 6" I said while rolling my eyes.

"You will always be my little princess" little princess memories started to fill my mind ,I could feel tears coming,but I soon blink them away.

"Princess, are you okay?" I heard my dad ask

"Um..yeah" I answered

"Okay, now help me with these boxes, you to Megan" he said

"Fine I'm coming" said my older sister Megan she's 18 and already graduated high school(lucky her)last summer and also she's beautiful she has these big green eyes which she got from dad and black hair which she got from mom, while I just have brown eyes that I got from mom and brown hair that I got from dad.

*~*~*~*~*~

When we finished bringing everything inside the house we started to unpack "Hey dad can we go pick out our bedroom?" asked Megan.

"Ok just leave your father, here all alone ,doing all the work it's okay it's okay" he said while fake crying.

"You'll live" I said ,he started laughing.

It was starting to get late so Megan and I started to pick our bedroom quickly.
"Call dibs on that one" Meagan said
before I could say anything Megan had already went down stairs to get her things.
okay now I only have 2 choices I said to myself screw it I thought I opened the door to my right and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "kittens?!".
"Kittens where?!" Megan asked running towards me
"their" I said while pointing towards the closet "Aww look at them" she said there where 2 kittens one was black and white with blue eyes and the other one was white as snow with blue eyes
"DAD!" I yelled.

"Okay let me see hear you found 2 kittens randomly in your new room" dad said.
"Yup, now their mine" I said.

"Well I guess we can keep them but you have to give one to you sister and your gonna take care of it okay?"

"Okay"

I ended up giving the white one (which turned out to be a girl) to Megan now she is in her room obsessing over her while I'm here in my new room playing with Luke and yes I did name my cat after a 5sos member (don't judge me) and I ended up falling asleep with Luke at my side.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Ok the home decor people will be here any minute so how about we go out for some lunch at Cici's Pizza?" asked my dad.
"Um..okay but why do we have decor people come I mean why can't we do it?" I asked even I though knew the answer.

"Hazel don't make me say it" he said

"No I want to hear you say it" I responded

"Okay fine because I suck at building or painting things" he finally he fucking admitted it,I tried to hold back my laughter when he said that my dad may look like a big tough guy,but real he can't build anything even if it saves his life.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Ugh I'm so full" I wined when we parked outside the house it was about 4:30 when we finally got back.

  "Well duh you ate about two full pizza trays I swear the manager was about to kick us out" Megan said.

"Hey it's a buffet there was a sign saying eat as much as you can and I did, I don't regret anything" I said while opening the door to our house "Holly fuck!" I yelled.
  "Watch you language"said dad.
"Um yeah sure"I responded sarcastically.

"Never mind look at this place holly fuck they did a good job" said dad.
"Hey watch that language" said Megan
"I'm a grown man I can do anything" he said while sticking her tongue at her.
"You sure about that"she said.
"Whatever" he said.
The place was beautiful the walls where a nice light  grey color, the furniture was white, the floor was a dark wood color, couches where white too the house was so pretty.
"Go check out your bedrooms" said dad
"Okay" we both said.
"Wow" I whispers as I entered my room which was painted a light red color, my bed was in the middle of the room, it was all black and my furniture was black too. "Aww they put a small bed for Luke" I said
"OH I FORGOT TO METION, HAZEL YOUR STARTING SCHOOL TOMORROW" yelled my dad.
"Fuck"
*~*~*~*~*~
Authors note
Okay I know I suck ass but it's my first book please🙏🏻give me a chance hopefully next chapter better.
Bye my fellow unicorns🦄
xoxo💋
Unknown Girl